The Exorcist: Believer (HHN 32) | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

The Exorcist: Believer (HHN 32)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
One of our trips through this I genuinely was cough gagging and trying to hold it back through the second half. Not sure if I took a direct hit of the scent blast or what, but I even have a pretty strong gag reflex but also a strong sense of smell. I just remember consistently looking at the floor thinking where do I just let it out.

After watching the movie... the house doesn't make sense?

Why are there the demon creatures in the house? Felt like the movie cut them. Also, the mother written in poop is missing from the film... was it cut or was it just a creative decision from the house designers? The house ends (in hell?) but the film doesn't do that at all? Still a solid house... just trying to figure out some of the scenes

Why are there the demon creatures in the house? Felt like the movie cut them. Also, the mother written in poop is missing from the film... was it cut or was it just a creative decision from the house designers? The house ends (in hell?) but the film doesn't do that at all? Still a solid house... just trying to figure out some of the scenes

And therein lies the problem with having a “teaser” house. Several things in the house were cut from the film.

So does the creature featured in much of the HHN IP house merch, the monster between the two possessed girls, not appear in the film?

In any case, Uni spent $400 million to acquire the Exorcist IP, so I’d expect it to show up at future events.

And therein lies the problem with having a “teaser” house. Several things in the house were cut from the film.
House is still good, but was odd to see after then pushing the demonic creature everywhere lol

So does the creature featured in much of the HHN IP house merch, the monster between the two possessed girls, not appear in the film?

In any case, Uni spent $400 million to acquire the Exorcist IP, so I’d expect it to show up at future events.
Nope

Almost felt like they wanted to make one solid 3 hour film before cutting a lot so they can make an additional sequel or 2

• Sad
Reactions: Lucky Planet
The further divorced this house is from the movie the better tbh. Imo this house is pretty good and I like that it isn't a book report. There is a loose story that can be followed throughout even without the film. The OG Exorcist was too faithful to the source material and was bad for both guests and performers because of that.

UPNT had a recent post about the demon's screen time in the movie vs the house.

Well done house all around especially considering movie was a later release.

Makes sense now why FNAF only got a poster in the Pumpkins bar this year...