The Fate of the Furious (2017) | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

The Fate of the Furious (2017)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
New Trailer

Since the franchise became self aware that it's a dumb action movie about cars, it's got much better. I'm looking forward to this.

If they can transform that kind of over the top action to the ride, then they may have a chance of it being a success.

Since the franchise became self aware that it's a dumb action movie about cars, it's got much better. I'm looking forward to this.

If they can transform that kind of over the top action to the ride, then they may have a chance of it being a success.

If they redeem the ride footage to something related to how over the top this one is and then add some practical effects into CGI explosions I would be totally in.

I'd love to see Tom Cruise in a F&F film. Not because I think he would be a good addition (He probably would) but I would love to be a fly on the wall in the meeting where the stunt people are telling, Tom that they're going down the CGI route and he insists on doing all his own stunts.

Reactions: Joel
Surprise screening this morning at CinemaCon....general consensus is its fun and entertaining, Statham and The Rock killed it and should be a gigantic hit.

Fate of the Furious's embargo has been lifted, as the film is currently at a 73% on Rotten Tomatoes.

And also, @Drew went off to be a showoff, as he went to the New York premiere of Fate of the Furious and got to see the premiere at Radio City Music Hall.

Reactions: Joel
It is fated for the this eighth installment of the Fast and Furious to make at the low end of $375 million upwards to $440 million worldwide. If it surpasses $397 million, it would be on track to surpass Fast 7. Domestically it will open less than fast 7 but internationally expected to increase

It is fated for the this eighth installment of the Fast and Furious to make at the low end of $375 million upwards to $440 million worldwide. If it surpasses $397 million, it would be on track to surpass Fast 7. Domestically it will open less than fast 7 but internationally expected to increase
did the death of that actor 'help' (for lack of a better term) the last one? is that why this one isn't expected to beat it?