The Forbidden Forest? | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

The Forbidden Forest?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
While it would be very cool to have a Forbidden Forest walk-through attraction where we encounter magical creatures, I don't think there is a space where it could work. As already mentioned throughout this thread, the Forest is by Hogwarts, so putting on the other side of Hogsmeade wouldn't make any sense.

I do hope that they keep and re-work The Lost Continent a bit. I think Mythos is one of the best things in the whole of Universal Orlando, so only for that LC needs to remain in existence. Maybe they can re-arrange some of the layout and remove the carnival games which I never ever see anyone play, and maybe even the building with the magic show/shop and relocate that elsewhere. They'd be left with a great restaurant, a walk-through, a show, the enchanted fountain, and a bazaar with a food spot and a drink spot (BTW, the gyros from Fire Eaters are delicious too). So then, if they add a small ride in place of the games and magic shop, I think it would be nice :thumbs:

Last edited:
Reactions: Smitty
Best not touch Poseidon! I dont care how cheesy the screen effects are...the themeing and water/fire effects/actors are enough to make me wanna live in that building.

Back off pal :lol:

Is exactly why lost continent was easily my favorite land there. Had killer affects theming and action before it was changed.

However the FF sounds interesting. Sounds like something guests would line up to experience as well.
IDK how big it is in the book or anything but UNI has some room left. Not much but enough to be creative if you may.

I don't think the Forbidden Forest is going to happen. Harry Potter has already taken over its fair share of the park. And now, part of UNI??? You've gotta be kidding me. I think after phase 2 is done, there'll be no more WWOHP expansions.

In regards to Poseidon's Fury, I would love to see Uni either bring back the original experience (guided by Keeper instead of Taylor, utilizing the animated finale between Zeus and Poseidon over the live-action one Poseidon and Darkennon) or alter the story a bit and create a new finale film. I LOVE this attraction inside and out, with the exception of the finale battle between Darkennon and Poseidon. I feel like it tries way too hard to be epic, but then fails miserably. The final swordfight looks more like two geriatrics swinging their canes than two Gods having a duel. Just my thoughts.

Poseidon's Fury literally made me feel like I was in another world. And NOTHING has ever done that to me before, not even WWOHP. Yea the end scene film can be updated but I was in absolute awe of how good the actor we had was/ the water tunnel effect, the overall themeing/ the effects.

I literally felt like I had stepped into a Skyrim dungeon even though it was Poseidon.

This thing has staying power just update the film

I don't think the Forbidden Forest is going to happen. Harry Potter has already taken over its fair share of the park. And now, part of UNI??? You've gotta be kidding me. I think after phase 2 is done, there'll be no more WWOHP expansions.

There is another empty lot across the street... :lol: Just kiddinggg... :lol:

I don't think Hogsmeade will be extended past the HE Station. Although, I could see a bit of an expansion of Diagon Alley down the road. They'll have a bit of unused space still. Who knows... But I don't think that they'll be taking out any more existing rides in Orlando to replace them with more Potter.