The Future of Lost Continent (Poseidon Fury closing May 9) | Page 124 | Inside Universal Forums

The Future of Lost Continent (Poseidon Fury closing May 9)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I wonder if we’re gonna see a Hogsmeade level retheme instead of a “bulldoze everything.”
Like someone stated in another thread Villian Con construction has pretty much wrapped up so they could transfer crews here to start working on this project.

In all seriousness, I think we're looking at the year after Epic for all of this

Specifically if they are doing a major land like SNW just with Zelda

ThemeParkPredictions has some pretty interesting speculative ideas

I'm mostly a fan because he brings a launched B&M Wing to IOA, darn my coaster bias

Zelda time!

Makes sense when you consider just how big SNW in Osaka and Hollywood, and SMB are shaping up. Plus if I could’ve sworn thanks to Chip, Alicia, and TPU to an extent, it had a lot of R&D already invested.
I don't think it's a coincidence that PF is marked for closure, right after a long refurbishment, the week after Super Mario Bros makes all the money in the world.

Poseidon's Fury Closing on May 10
Official news stuff.

Universal has announced that Poseidon's Fury will be permanently closing at Islands of Adventure on May 10, 2023, with the attraction holding the last showings on Wednesday, May, 9.

I don't think it's a coincidence that PF is marked for closure, right after a long refurbishment, the week after Super Mario Bros makes all the money in the world.
Oh yeah no. Makes me have to think what’s in the minds at USH, considering circumstances with how much they’re profiting from SNW too.

Honestly I am kind of interested to see how fast this goes admittedly. If they can make it a 2025 project or given the timeframe, that this might be forced to be 2026.

Reactions: DodgsonHere
Oh yeah no. Makes me have to think what’s in the minds at USH, considering circumstances with how much they’re profiting from SNW too.

Honestly I am kind of interested to see how fast this goes admittedly. If they can make it a 2025 project or given the timeframe, that this might be forced to be 2026.
Nah, it won't be until 2026 at the earliest, if it's a big replacement. Epic is the 2025 thing. No need to rush something big for 2025 at the existing parks that will get lost in the noise.