The Future of Lost Continent (Poseidon Fury closing May 9) | Page 194 | Inside Universal Forums

The Future of Lost Continent (Poseidon Fury closing May 9)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Probably has a better chance of being a more thrilling attraction if it's Aonuma overseeing the project and not Miyamoto.
It’s also probably more likely to be immersive and story driven rather than something like Mario Kart. Miyamoto’s big thing is gameplay and interactivity while Aonuma seems to focus on story and immersion above all. Even BOTW and TOTK which many call out for not having as much story as something like Wind Waker still have more story than most other Nintendo games!

It’s also probably more likely to be immersive and story driven rather than something like Mario Kart. Miyamoto’s big thing is gameplay and interactivity while Aonuma seems to focus on story and immersion above all. Even BOTW and TOTK which many call out for not having as much story as something like Wind Waker still have more story than most other Nintendo games!
You saved yourself with that last part, ahahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: biggerboat16
With regards to a Zelda park. I really want them (and they'd be smart to do it). Is build a Twilight Princess Hyrule Castle replica that rivals the Cinderella Castle. it would be famous for pictures, it would tower over the area in such a gorgeous way, and having it lit up at night and the windows lit up.
Honestly though, a castle like that would look better at Epic Universe because there's no other castle "weenie".
Islands has Hogwarts for it to compete with and two castles may clash in a tedious way?

With regards to a Zelda park. I really want them (and they'd be smart to do it). Is build a Twilight Princess Hyrule Castle replica that rivals the Cinderella Castle. it would be famous for pictures, it would tower over the area in such a gorgeous way, and having it lit up at night and the windows lit up.
Honestly though, a castle like that would look better at Epic Universe because there's no other castle "weenie".
Islands has Hogwarts for it to compete with and two castles may clash in a tedious way?
I hope they go with the twilight princess aesthetic. Its visual style is most realistic so it would look sweet brought to life in a theme park. I know they’ll just go with TOTK (and for good reason) but I’d love to see some twilight princess influence.

My dream would be for the land to be influenced by TOTK with a dash of TP in its aesthetic, but for its attractions to go full on Ocarina of Time. That game’s narrative just feels the most natural for a theme park

Reactions: TylerG and IndyRs
I hope they go with the twilight princess aesthetic. Its visual style is most realistic so it would look sweet brought to life in a theme park. I know they’ll just go with TOTK (and for good reason) but I’d love to see some twilight princess influence.

My dream would be for the land to be influenced by TOTK with a dash of TP in its aesthetic, but for its attractions to go full on Ocarina of Time. That game’s narrative just feels the most natural for a theme park
9573.png

This would be SUCH A GORGEOUS replica to build in the section.
Complete with lights that come on in the castle at night.

I was thinking something more like this.

15705.png

As someone that has never seen or played Zelda (and know nothing about), that looks for too much like Cinderella Castle to be built at IOA.
IMG_4849.jpeg
They could always go with this, but then that might look too close to Hogwarts

So either way they’ll be copying someone, why not copy the competition instead of themselves
(I do think the pristine blues and whites of Hyrule castle might look nice next to the gothic hogwarts)

I wouldn't think they'd be copying Disney. Disney doesn't have the monopoly on castles for a theme.
And that Hyrule Castle look is definitely different than Disney. Maybe similar looking spires but it looks different than Disney's castles.
Theirs is mostly pink.

This have a big main tower with many spires connected with arches.

Reactions: biggerboat16
View attachment 20580
They could always go with this, but then that might look too close to Hogwarts

So either way they’ll be copying someone, why not copy the competition instead of themselves
(I do think the pristine blues and whites of Hyrule castle might look nice next to the gothic hogwarts)
I don't really even think they need Hyrule castle, they could always focus on other areas of Hyrule.