The Future of Lost Continent (Poseidon Fury closing May 9) | Page 51 | Inside Universal Forums

The Future of Lost Continent (Poseidon Fury closing May 9)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Different park, but Disney re-panted and put up new menu signage all over Rock n Roll Beach Club 2 weeks before they announced it's closing. Different departments, no one communicates, like any giant corporation.
Also, a completely different park and situation, but my local park, Kings Island (Paramount's at the time), repainted a rollercoaster within a year or so of tearing it down and replacing it. So, even a seasonal park (albeit a large one) with a smaller budget still can do a little repaint/refurb, but when the order comes down from up top that it needs to go... it goes. So, while it can be evidence, it's never conclusive that whatever was painted is safe. Sometimes it's just keeping up appearance.

Are they that top-heavy with management? With the recent crap they have done maybe a house cleaning is needed.
You do realize that there's barely enough room for regular TMs in the TM parking lot currently, right? What you are talking about is simply not feasible and is clearly coming from an ill-informed point of view.

Reactions: tankart150
My original thought was that the northeast corner of US could now be utilized because of the NEW LAND ACQUISITION. Not yesterday, not tomorrow, but soon. I got they need the road, they need the space to stage construction mats, they need HHN tents.....So I made a dig at management..... my bad.

If/when Lost Continent is removed I want this put in the middle of the lake.

trident.jpg