The Future of Lost Continent (Poseidon Fury closing May 9) | Page 50 | Inside Universal Forums

The Future of Lost Continent (Poseidon Fury closing May 9)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It's not all that weird. HHN is less of a concern than a year-long, brand new E-ticket is. So when Uni decided to build Transformers the HHN house was an easy thing to kick to the curb.

Again, I'm in no way saying something at LC is imminent, but if something gets the greenlight, no one at Uni is gonna say, "But we JUST painted a building there!"

Different park, but Disney re-panted and put up new menu signage all over Rock n Roll Beach Club 2 weeks before they announced it's closing. Different departments, no one communicates, like any giant corporation.

Why then would they not put an E-ticket in the northeast corner of US where 2 HHN tents are? Big area.
Because it's much more cost effective to build off the existing infrastructure while replacing aging/unpopular attractions than starting from scratch. Especially when that scratch requires massive change to the backstage setup.

The sprungs are on the other side of a service road that supplies Springfield. Behind the sprungs is construction staging and key entertainment buildings.

My guess, the sprungs will leave when MIB does, and a new "land" will take up the area with a method to supply Springfield included.

Because it's much more cost effective to build off the existing infrastructure while replacing aging/unpopular attractions than starting from scratch. Especially when that scratch requires massive change to the backstage setup.

The sprungs are on the other side of a service road that supplies Springfield. Behind the sprungs is construction staging and key entertainment buildings.

My guess, the sprungs will leave when MIB does, and a new "land" will take up the area with a method to supply Springfield included.
If you say so. Looks like wasted space. IMO. You could build a mega coaster, like a real ride, and it could straddle a piddling access road. They can stage construction crap elsewhere.

If you say so. Looks like wasted space. IMO. You could build a mega coaster, like a real ride, and it could straddle a piddling access road. They can stage construction crap elsewhere.
The fact that they're staging Potter Coaster supports alllll the way over here, tells me that they don't really have the room to stage elsewhere at the moment.

If they can't schedule delivery of materials properly, have them stage them in the management parking lots...sheesh.

I have seriously seen the management's parking areas. Plenty of room to stage the New HP coaster parts there if they can't schedule delivery right. Ever been around a job site? But keep making excuses for them.

Are we, or are we not going to discuss that they have already had a staging area for some time, next to the MIB tents and KZ Parade Building? Because that area has been used quite a bit before when it comes to larger projects.