The Future of Wet 'n Wild | Page 24 | Inside Universal Forums

The Future of Wet 'n Wild

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The hotel could go over the roads connecting both land area's. This photo is from a building in The Netherlands.
Markthal.jpg

Reactions: anihilnation
The aerial tramway is an interesting idea. Maybe it could connect to the Aventura hotel for a midway point using it's height and the end of the line being somewhere in CityWalk.

My only concern about the idea is high winds.

I don't know if this has been mentioned before but I've heard some talking about the Orlando fire department using the buildings that are left standing in Wet n Wild for training.

This actually makes a lot of sense and is quite clever. I'd imagine this is also a programme that every theme park owner should get behind.

The aerial tramway is an interesting idea. Maybe it could connect to the Aventura hotel for a midway point using it's height and the end of the line being somewhere in CityWalk.

My only concern about the idea is high winds.

And the ridiculous amount of lifts needed.

Theres a difference between it being a proper transport connection, and an attraction.

The Cable Cars over the Thames for example, are not used by commuters, they are used by tourists who go for the ride rather than practicality.

Reactions: SeventyOne
I don't know if this has been mentioned before but I've heard some talking about the Orlando fire department using the buildings that are left standing in Wet n Wild for training.

Probably once or twice this winter and spring as the more fragile aspects are dismantled and moved. Then BULLDOZERS.

Never had any desire to go there. I didn't realize how small the actual park was until I saw these photos. Everything packed together pretty tight. Parking lot appears bigger than the park.
You missed out, man! I loved Wet n Wild's small size. I don't want to walk long distances barefoot at a waterpark. Everything is within a 1.5 minute walk at WNW, which is awesome. Bigger isn't always better.

Never had any desire to go there. I didn't realize how small the actual park was until I saw these photos. Everything packed together pretty tight. Parking lot appears bigger than the park.

The nearest I ever got to Wet and Wild was picking up a hire car across the road at the Four Points :lol:

Reactions: Joel and Mad Dog
The nearest I ever got to Wet and Wild was picking up a hire car across the road at the Four Points :lol:
We'd drive past when we did a few breakfast's at Dennys. But it just reminded me of our local water park, Sand Castle, which we no longer go to since it seems so archaic after having been to Typhoon Lagoon , Blizzard Beach, and Waterworld at BGW.

Status
Not open for further replies.