Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Good Place

Feb 15, 2012
Hello,

Welcome to The Good Place, The Thread. Threads are a great place to go to discuss menial topics with anonymous people while avoiding work and your loved ones!

The Good Place is a network sitcom on NBC about four souls who have found themselves in The Good Place. Here they discover frozen yogurt, shrimp, flying, and *REDACTED*.

Since The Good Place is highly serialized please post spoilers for the first season and second season in spoiler tags till we have established most people have seen the first two seasons of the show.

The Good Place - Podcast - NBC.com

BORTLES!

Tonight's premiere was good! However, I am annoyed that

NBC spoiled Adam Scott's return in an ad for next week right before the show revealed it. Like come on, why would you do that? :chainsaw:

Tonight's premiere was good! However, I am annoyed that

NBC spoiled Adam Scott's return in an ad for next week right before the show revealed it. Like come on, why would you do that? :chainsaw:

I watched on Hulu this morning without commercials so didn't see that but I was looking at the credits thinking that the doorman was Mike O'Malley from Guts (it was) but saw Adam Scott's name in there too and recall not seeing him in the episode yet.

is anything actually a spoiler with the level of plot twists in this show...Trevor (adam scott) showed up at the end of season 3 episode 2 so the ad right before really didn't do much...also his name was in the credits.

is anything actually a spoiler with the level of plot twists in this show...Trevor (adam scott) showed up at the end of season 3 episode 2 so the ad right before really didn't do much...also his name was in the credits.

Well at this point I think we can totally stop the spoiler tags since this has been posted a few days ago and everyone is well versed in the show.

I didn't see any ads so I was shocked it was Adam Scott, thought it would be the guy who played Shawn for sure. This season is going to be interesting to say the least.

The Judge is Simone on Earth...the mannerisms, the bad accent, the fact she was rarely around, all seems to help me think that she went to Earth
I love that theory so much. The only issue might be that Michael showed up on Earth in his regular body, so you would think the Judge would too. But, it’s pretty easy to write around that.

I just discovered this show a few weeks ago and I can't believe I didn't know about it. Totally smart and hilarious, every time I think the show is going in a direction I'm not going to like, they prove me wrong. Season 3 seems very promising.

I have no idea how every week they add what would be any other show's season finale twist. While its not as funny as previous seasons, this season is really so easy to apply to our everyday life.

The-Good-Place-Digital-Series-Landing-Page-Desktop-Header-1050x250.png

6 episode webseries that ties Season 3 to Season 4 together on NBC and NBC App
The Good Place - The Selection - NBC.com