The Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

The Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
To be completely fair, Disney+ actually is the one who let the cat out of the bag. They uploaded a Drax and Mantis episode of Marvel Legends before the special released and it contained spoilers from the holiday special. So yeah.
Sure but people online don't have to make titles and thumb nails with it

Its an argument but I dont go in for the whole, if the company spoils it then its not really a spoiler.

Not a huge deal but ironic people want to ruin a Christmas special for others

I really enjoyed it! I think once you look at it from a Hallmark Channel-esque angle, some of the "cheesiness" makes a lot more sense. All in all, I like these 45 minute specials they are trying. I like that they dropped a few things in that could have an effect on the greater MCU, but also kept it lighthearted and fun.

I really enjoyed it! I think once you look at it from a Hallmark Channel-esque angle, some of the "cheesiness" makes a lot more sense. All in all, I like these 45 minute specials they are trying. I like that they dropped a few things in that could have an effect on the greater MCU, but also kept it lighthearted and fun.
Yeah, I think that’s what Gunn was intentionally aiming to do was spoof a Hallmark Christmas movie.