The Hat Coming Down | Page 18 | Inside Universal Forums

The Hat Coming Down

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Here you go roodles

B74c2muIMAAz0zy.jpg

Those washington palms need to come down and be replaced with shorter ones... they are way out of scale now that they have reached max height.

Here you go roodles

B74c2muIMAAz0zy.jpg

Those washington palms need to come down and be replaced with shorter ones... they are way out of scale now that they have reached max height.

Happy days, really looking forward to seeing the original view once again. Thanks for posting Teebin (didn't need to type my thanks, we have a button now :smiley:)

Are we even sure that when the Great Movie Ride gets redone, that facade isn't completely going to be changed?

Does anyone know or have any idea about what they will do with the spot that the hat occupied? It would be too big of a space to just leave blank. Some flower beds and some seating maybe.

Does anyone know or have any idea about what they will do with the spot that the hat occupied? It would be too big of a space to just leave blank. Some flower beds and some seating maybe.
The rumor on WDWM seems to be a retractable stage and garden area.

Does anyone have a picture of the current progress on removing the hat? Or, if it's already done, then a picture of that? It would give me (and I feel many others) great joy to see a picture of it's absence :smiley:

Lol Teebin, I'm merely referencing the fact the hat coming down has been part of the long rumored addition(s) to DHS... I'm still a believer... Though these days i'm not quite sure what to believe in.

Sorry if my words conveyed some sort of certainty beyond the point of rumor.

Lol Teebin, I'm merely referencing the fact the hat coming down has been part of the long rumored addition(s) to DHS... I'm still a believer... Though these days i'm not quite sure what to believe in.

Sorry if my words conveyed some sort of certainty beyond the point of rumor.

Yeah, I was just making a joke about the speed at which Disney does things. That is all. :wave:

Its frustrating because this park used to be great. If only Tower of Terror wasn't in this park...because I'd say Disney should shut it down for maybe 2 years, and completely overhaul it. I wonder if Disney regrets having 4 theme parks in FL, as it just seems difficult for them to come up with new ride ideas/maintain it to the way it should be. For that reason, It is kind of good that UOR is only two parks...seems more manageable.

The fact someone would pay $97 for a 1 day ticket to DHS just seems unfair/not justifiable.