The Incredible Hulk Roller Coaster | Page 62 | Inside Universal Forums

The Incredible Hulk Roller Coaster

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

I think Universal will refurb the Hulk:

• Total voters
Went on this for the first time last year and loved it. Can't wait to ride it multiple times on my next visit.

I always thought the ride should be floorless. It would be lighter so better for the tires and floor less train coasters are just better overall.

I rode this a couple of weeks ago and boy is it rough! Why has that happened...? It used to be pretty smooth but even I had a headache after riding that thing.

^I don't think the tubes are so tight it would cause a problem. Floorless only sit a few inches higher.

The clearance standards are pretty wide, and the tubes are designed for the current car's clearances. There isn't space for the extra 8 or so inches a floorless car would require.

I like that this isn't floor less. There are too many of them, and to me it doesn't add anything special.

Yep, IDK why some people want Hulk floor less. The track is below you, and the ride is designed for you to look up anyways. Inverted coasters and such make seance to be floorless.

The ride is rough but it isn't enough to ruin the ride. Heck they can just say it's part of the personality of the ride. You really are experiencing The Incredible Hulk! Hulk Smash! :hulk: It's not smooth sailing.

I think you are all spoiled with smooth coasters because that ride is nowhere near as bad as some of the other coasters i've ridden.
Anyone think they will refurb this ride this year????

I just returned home from my first visit to Universal in over a year, and I noticed the roughness way more this time. My brother and his fiance ended up not wanting to ride it more than once because of it.