The Incredible Hulk Roller Coaster | Page 57 | Inside Universal Forums

The Incredible Hulk Roller Coaster

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

I think Universal will refurb the Hulk:

• Total voters
The Hulk : Photo Update

Was out at IOA today and snapped a few pictures of a freshly painted Hulk. Some parts still haven't undergone painting yet, but if you look closely, the actual rails aren't rusted now, looks as if they've been power cleaned! :hulk:

5541295912_3ba3acef6b_b.jpg

5541296562_20c174c076_b.jpg

5541297116_1975ef30c0_b.jpg

5541297758_d49717887b_b.jpg

5541298412_001789cce5_b.jpg

Thanks for the update, I am still holding out in hopes of them painting the rails.

Where did I say they were painted? Look again I'll wait, oh I didn't. Now what I am saying is I hope they do paint them during this refurb as it would of been a nice touch.

Wow, it has been awhile since I have posted here. :lol: Anyway, those updates you guys are great & I still can't wait to the Green Hulk again! :thumbs:

Thanks for the update, I am still holding out in hopes of them painting the rails.

It would look good for a few weeks but wouldn't look good after those few weeks. As the cars are constantly moving along the track the paint will quickly wear away leaving little spots of metal showing. It would not be a pretty sight. Therefore making it useless to paint the rails.

Looks great! Anybody else think that they should repaint the supports to be the exact purple of the Hulk's shorts? In concept art from before IoA was built, it always looked like that. But since the park opened it was that really "faded" purple color

Where did I say they were painted? Look again I'll wait, oh I didn't. Now what I am saying is I hope they do paint them during this refurb as it would of been a nice touch.

I was only asking a question. :shrug: If I'm right in thinking that the rails have always been plain silver, then I doubt they would change it now, although I suppose a color change to the supports or rails might be interesting.

On a side note, I would like it if they replaced the TVs in the queue with flat screens. It hardly seems appropriate to have dinosaur televisions in an advanced scientific laboratory.

Last edited:
[video=youtube;CJmP6uopqEo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJmP6uopqEo[/video]

I got a POV video on 03/20/11.. I know it is rough, but you can see the new sections and the old. It is going to be all brand new looking.

[video=youtube;CJmP6uopqEo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJmP6uopqEo[/video]

I got a POV video on 03/20/11.. I know it is rough, but you can see the new sections and the old. It is going to be all brand new looking.

Great video coverage. Looks like most of the first half of the coaster done, with exception of the gray support pillars. Seems like the end of the coaster is all they lack. NICE!

went on it yesterday at least 10 times, great ride. Although that POV is very different then what it looked like yesterday. Yesterday, at the bottom right after the cannon, there are sections of just white. And right before the loop, its a white section.

My only issue with this whole thing, is that i understand its being painted, but i dont think the general population does. It looks horrible when you look at it. BUt i guess it has to get worse before it gets better.

I hope they also paint the station. Before unloading, that tube is disgusting.

went on it yesterday at least 10 times, great ride. Although that POV is very different then what it looked like yesterday. Yesterday, at the bottom right after the cannon, there are sections of just white. And right before the loop, its a white section.

My only issue with this whole thing, is that i understand its being painted, but i dont think the general population does. It looks horrible when you look at it. BUt i guess it has to get worse before it gets better.

I hope they also paint the station. Before unloading, that tube is disgusting.

The station (tube) is part of the re-paint, but I think they will get to that last after they painted the track & supports.

Also, thanks everyone for the updates! :thumbs: