The Jungle Book: Alive with Magic | Page 8 | Inside Universal Forums

The Jungle Book: Alive with Magic

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Maybe they should just put up a big screen and cartoons each night. :)
They could also get their act together and get RoL out there. They've been testing it a lot lately during park hours and supposedly all the big kinks are worked out. I kinda expect shortly after MSEP leaves to go to DL (within a month after it leaves) that RoL will debut to soften the blow. From a PR perspective at least.

Reactions: Cheezbat
They could also get their act together and get RoL out there. They've been testing it a lot lately during park hours and supposedly all the big kinks are worked out. I kinda expect shortly after MSEP leaves to go to DL (within a month after it leaves) that RoL will debut to soften the blow. From a PR perspective at least.
That sounds like a good plan, assuming they can finally get it working.

If the show was a hit they'd find a way to keep it around longer. Instead it did its intended job of offering a replacement night show for the summer.
I'm actually glad the show sucked. I was afraid the GP would eat it up and we'd be stuck with it (kind of like the Frozen sing-a-long) and RoL would just be something that got shoved under the rug.

Reactions: IzzyB
IMO I think DAK is visually one of the most beautiful parks in WDW (I personally love crossing the bridge to Africa and look at Everest) BUT!!! from day one WDW have been trying to sell you this product as a Theme Park "Nahtazu!!" remember? but once you experience the park it's more like "Yahtazu!!". DAK is a zoo that happens to have a couple of decent rides, and when say a couple I meant a COUPLE. The funny part to all this, Countdown to Extinction/Dinosaur still the best theme ride in the park. Everest was meh for me, specially now with Disco Yeti getting a permanent full time position with the company. Now lets talk about Kali River...... -oh wait, is it over?! oh ok, so much for that! So, once you start adopting the word Yahtazu, your views of the park will be more positive. I love to check out my giraffe in the morning but if I am looking for rides as well, then DAK is definitely not the place to go. DAK ain't no BGT, plus Avatar is not bringing any ground breaking, jaw dropping ride system, so it is what it is! YAHTAZUUUUU!!!!! :)

Reactions: Cheezbat
I'm actually glad the show sucked. I was afraid the GP would eat it up and we'd be stuck with it (kind of like the Frozen sing-a-long) and RoL would just be something that got shoved under the rug.
I think the movie was great and it deserves a great dark ride in DAK, and not just another M&G or Show. The theme fits perfectly in Asia, and they have the space but I know they just won't.

IMO I think DAK is visually one of the most beautiful parks in WDW (I personally love crossing the bridge to Africa and look at Everest) BUT!!! from day one WDW have been trying to sell you this product as a Theme Park "Nahtazu!!" remember? but once you experience the park it's more like "Yahtazu!!". DAK is a zoo that happens to have a couple of decent rides, and when say a couple I meant a COUPLE. The funny part to all this, Countdown to Extinction/Dinosaur still the best theme ride in the park. Everest was meh for me, specially now with Disco Yeti getting a permanent full time position with the company. Now lets talk about Kali River...... -oh wait, is it over?! oh ok, so much for that! So, once you start adopting the word Yahtazu, your views of the park will be more positive. I love to check out my giraffe in the morning but if I am looking for rides as well, then DAK is definitely not the place to go. DAK ain't no BGT, plus Avatar is not bringing any ground breaking, jaw dropping ride system, so it is what it is! YAHTAZUUUUU!!!!! :)
:saywhat:

I know DAK has it's issues and needs more rides, a lot more, but after reading this, my only take away was what did I just read and why did I waste my time. Please learn how to use punctuation and proper spacing, it's your friend.

:saywhat:

I know DAK has it's issues and needs more rides, a lot more, but after reading this, my only take away was what did I just read and why did I waste my time. Please learn how to use punctuation and proper spacing, it's your friend.

Well, I am sorry you are having such a miserable day. I will think about using British grammar next time, or perhaps you could skip over my quote from now on. Now :topic:

Well, I am sorry you are having such a miserable day. I will think about using British grammar next time, or perhaps you could skip over my quote from now on. Now :topic:
Ummm, i'm not British. Never been there.

I just don't find word vomit pleasing to read.

DAK has issues and it needs more rides. But I think you are really downplaying Avatar. The boat system is new to the US (only being used in Pirates in Shanghai right now) and the E ticket ride is way more than Soarin 2.0. DH has stated many times this and he has stated we are all going to be blown away by this land. Will DAK still need more after Avatar? Yes, but they have shown a lot of love to this park this year and next year and they should be given some credit for that. It is a half day park, but for families with kids, kids love all the animals and really take their time. I can see many families making this a full day park once Avatar opens, especially with ROL.

Are you drunk? :doh: I never said you were British, I was referring to.... Oh for frack sake! nevermind!
Am I drunk because I didn't fully understand your stereotypical comment on grammar? Sure, whatever you want to go with. :wave:

DAK has issues and it needs more rides. But I think you are really downplaying Avatar. The boat system is new to the US (only being used in Pirates in Shanghai right now) and the E ticket ride is way more than Soarin 2.0. DH has stated many times this and he has stated we are all going to be blown away by this land. Will DAK still need more after Avatar? Yes, but they have shown a lot of love to this park this year and next year and they should be given some credit for that. It is a half day park, but for families with kids, kids love all the animals and really take their time. I can see many families making this a full day park once Avatar opens, especially with ROL.

I know you have a personal problems with my posts, and that's ok, you have that right... but we already talked about this before. I clearly said, "DAK is visually one of the most beautiful parks in WDW", and if I look at it as a Zoo, then so be it, that's how I enjoy this park. I bet you have a personal view about it and that's how you enjoy it. Just stop trying to sell me Avatar. I have my opinions and you have yours. I am truly beginning to think it's a personal thing. You 2 (Next Big Thing) need to just skip my post, please. I think we both will be happier that way.

I know you have a personal problems with my posts, and that's ok, you have that right... but we already talked about this before. I clearly said, "DAK is visually one of the most beautiful parks in WDW", and if I look at it as a Zoo, then so be it, that's how I enjoy this park. I bet you have a personal view about it and that's how you enjoy it. Just stop trying to sell me Avatar. I have my opinions and you have yours. I am truly beginning to think it's a personal thing. You 2 (Next Big Thing) need to just skip my post, please. I think we both will be happier that way.

What? I have a personal issue with you? I didn't attack you or anything. I just said that you need to give Avatar more credit as it is using new tech (which you said it was not) and won't be a wow moment (when DH has said it will). That is all I said. Didn't realize you would pick a fight when I said nothing about grammar or anything else personal. Honestly I don't even remember interacting with you before, so I had no clue I had a personal issue with you.

I also thought NBT could have been nicer and I said something to stop it because it was getting off topic and I felt like both of you needed the last word and it was going to continue.

What? I have a personal issue with you? I didn't attack you or anything. I just said that you need to give Avatar more credit as it is using new tech (which you said it was not) and won't be a wow moment (when DH has said it will). That is all I said. Didn't realize you would pick a fight when I said nothing about grammar or anything else personal. Honestly I don't even remember interacting with you before, so I had no clue I had a personal issue with you.

I also thought NBT could have been nicer and I said something to stop it because it was getting off topic and I felt like both of you needed the last word and it was going to continue.
You're right, I could have and should have. I appologize to @Ultranel for coming off nasty, it's not that i'm mad, I just get worked up sometimes (over stupid things, admittedly :lol: ). Don't take your anger at me out on others though.

Last edited:
Honestly I don't even remember interacting with you before.
Oh, many times. That's not important now, I just want to put a end to it. Our opinions will never match because you are a parent, and I am just a single generic guest. So we expect different things from a park, that's all.