The Last of Us (HHN 2023) | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

The Last of Us (HHN 2023)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Based on the BTS on Collider,
Heavy use of Joel and Ellie throughout the maze. Definitely excited for this one more. Especially how they try to make them interact with guests to make it feel more immersive.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe he's outside of Hollywood house for this interview. Really awesome to see how excited Neil is for this house.

Also, here's a great article about the creation of this house.
Neil Druckmann on how ‘The Last of Us’ became a haunted house at Universal Studios

Awesome sets/effects, but light on scares (at least for my run). Still trying to figure out where to rank it as there are some strong contenders this year.

Unmasked was the opposite issue: terrible sets and good scares.

Plan on doing this maze early but was wondering, how bad does the afternoon light affect the maze?

I mean.....we don't even need part 2. The maze covers not much of the main game they can very much do more Last of Us next year if they want without even going to part 2.

But this is great news and hope Sony finds more ways to get God of War, Uncharted and so on into parks
I understand that, but also from a marketing perspective I think they would need to make it a part 2.

Reactions: themeparkhaunter
I understand that, but also from a marketing perspective I think they would need to make it a part 2.
I hope not

I guess some will see it as spinning their wheels but I think the Winter Section from the game would be amazing

If they do part 2 and part 3 is no where in sight...does that mean we'd just get repeats or they'd stop?