The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 194 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe forgive my ignorance here, but I definitely would NOT have thought that Hill House would have been considered a bigger announcement than Beetlejuice. That's a shocker

There’s not going to be a ST level property available every year. Well, the closest thing this year might be a lagoon show.

So with SS22 being given the boot, will the Stage in the plaza be opened up? Or will there still be stanchions running through the entire field?

Also curious as to what this means for Shrek, if anything.

So with SS22 being given the boot, will the Stage in the plaza be opened up? Or will there still be stanchions running through the entire field?

Also curious as to what this means for Shrek, if anything.

I was wondering the same thing. IF both B&T and AoV are back this year, they may have to crack that open to a show. Might lead to a logistical nightmare with people trying to stop and watch from afar.

For the Phineas & Ferb clue:

- The episode is called "Phineas and Ferb Get Busted!"
- Jeff Bennett makes a cameo in the episode
- Bennett also makes a cameo in 2005 in The Batman vs. Dracula as an Arkham Asylum inmate

Not sure where to take it from here, but obviously there are a few different possibilities. There is Dracula, which has a recent Netflix mini series, but seems like the unlikely route if the Brides are still in. So, I'm looking at Arkham Asylum. Arkham has some interesting house potential on its own merit, especially with Warner Bros potentially being in play again, but I will officially guess the return of Shadybrook Asylum

Legacy posted the same clue on the Hollywood forum so I’m guessing it’s a shared IP.

-Perry the Platypus

-Voiced by Dee Bradley Baker

-Dee Bradley Baker also voiced “Olmec” in Legends of the Hidden Temple show which was taped at Nickelodeon Studios at Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida.

-Legends of the Hidden Temple Film came out in 2016.

-Michael Benyaer was in it.

-He was in “Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan”.

My guess:

Friday the 13th . Our annual 80s nostalgia house.

Let's hope they bring back 20 Penny Circus this year too, I kid, I kid, on the possibility for Friday The 13th though, I wonder which Jason we would even get, it wouldn't just be the original film with his mother but I could still featured as head for this house lol, it would have to be another Evolution Of Jason type house for each film but a little bit like 17's house was sorta like. As for B&T, I mean it's all cool for them to see them back, sucks that AOV will be have to be in the streets again, definitely going to be cluttered trying to get in between the scarezones through central park and to Hollywood now if they are putting back that big stage again. Especially trying to balance the show with the Lagoon show as well.

Last edited:
Let's hope they bring back 20 Penny Circus this year too, I kid, I kid, on the possibility for Friday The 13th though, I wonder which Jason we would even get, it wouldn't just be the original film with his mother but I could still featured as head for this house lol, it would have to be another Evolution Of Jason type house for each film but a little bit like 17's house was sorta like. As for B&T, I mean it's all cool for them to see them back, sucks that AOV will be have to be in the streets again, definitely going to be cluttered trying to get in between the scarezones through central park and to Hollywood now if they are putting back that big stage again. Especially trying to balance the show with the Lagoon show as well.
I mean I wouldn’t mind seeing the Friday the 13th remake was a house...

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
[QUOTE="Tryston Blankenship, post: 832478, member: 10711"
I mean I wouldn’t mind seeing the Friday the 13th remake was a house...
[/QUOTE]

I mean I wouldn't mind it, the remake was decent with franchise in such legal stuff, I'm sure Universal might limited to do certain stuff but if the case is coming to a close, definitely draws to more opportunities for other stuff to come of Jason Voorhees, also with the fact there's a gap in between the many times he's been at the event. 17 with Camp Blood, 25 with Freddy Vs. Jason and if this year, it would be really cool to see another house of his.

Reactions: Living Dead Dude
Whilst Scream is being bandied about this just popped up.

Not sure how reliable this is.

Yeah it's true, Bloody Disgusting discussed it as well today: Brand New ‘Scream’ Movie is Officially Happening and the ‘Ready or Not’ Filmmakers Are Directing!

Scream is at that point where if it happens, if it doesn't, missed opportunity, I mean 25 was because stuff got in the way with MTV, now that both reboot both just tanked, they have an opportunity more than anything to do it but with other stuff now being sorta available at their hands, I could understand them putting aside for now because I'm sure they could use it for the future and possibly wait for the new movie to come out to have extra promotional for that film.

Still not great at this guessing thing...
MIGHT AS WELL GIVE IT ANOTHER GO
The picture in question is from the episode Phineas' Birthday Clip-O-Rama, which premiered on April 1, 2011
April 1, 2011 was also the release date for the original Insidious.
just my 2 cents. I'm not totally sure

Still not great at this guessing thing...
MIGHT AS WELL GIVE IT ANOTHER GO
The picture in question is from the episode Phineas' Birthday Clip-O-Rama, which premiered on April 1, 2011
April 1, 2011 was also the release date for the original Insidious.
just my 2 cents. I'm not totally sure
Could it be possible April 1 could be our first announcement!

Reactions: maroonmol and JJ591
Real talk...

A bunch of you have already mentioned that this is from a clip show. Are we over thinking this and this is just a clue for the Anniversary House OR Slaughter Sinema II? When I reverse image search the picture, the first thing that comes up is this link: https://phineasandferb.fandom.com/wiki/Phineas'_Birthday_Clip-O-Rama!

"We should make a video compilation of all of Phineas's greatest moments."

Surely it's not THAT simple, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.