The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 419 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want to apologize for my post and if it went out the wrong way to some. Personally I think the event is on. From house construction, to the tv spot filming and casting scareactors and also canceling the scareactor dining for “this years event”, it’s hard to say that the event will get canceled. My post was more informing everyone on the forums about what was told to me, doesn’t mean I believe it or think it is true. I thought one person bringing this up to me was rather interesting. Am I new to the forums? Yes. But what was said was not made up by me or even something I believe in. Nobody should be saying goodbye to the event. This year universal is fully relying on the event to happen. They would NOT be putting in this work for no purpose what so ever. Just want to say I’m on the side of most of you, until it’s confirmed HHN will come in the fall. And I cannot wait. And until I have more valid of a “source”, I won’t say things I hear from others. Sorry. Keep positive and know if Universal is open, so will HHN.

No problem dude, we'll see if it's true or not soon. I hope you understand that we've had lots of relatively new/infrequent posters come in claiming things that turned out true (such as the replacement for Dueling Dragons being a B&M hyper that would travel the length of IOA). It's nothing personal.

Status
Not open for further replies.