The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 420 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A little off the current topic but I said I was going to go check out CityWalk tonight and I brought my camera. For anyone interested in how the crowds look on a Friday night after the parks close, take a look. This isn't a vlog I don't do any commentary.

Never been in VooDoo thanks for the peek. Brings a smile to my face to see City Walk but scary to see the small crowds. 130$ for a coffin of Doughnuts Wow! I will definitely pick some up this year at HHN.

I have a random question regarding the Tooth Fairy house. In the Red Dragon aren’t they hunting a serial killer named the Tooth Fairy? Are we sure UO isn’t trying to throw us off making it seem like an original, when this is the rumored Silence of the Lambs house talked about all along.

I have no idea but did think it’s worth asking.

I have a random question regarding the Tooth Fairy house. In the Red Dragon aren’t they hunting a serial killer named the Tooth Fairy? Are we sure UO isn’t trying to throw us off making it seem like an original, when this is the rumored Silence of the Lambs house talked about all along.

Considering it’s a house concept they were going to do last year that we have a decent amount of detail on, I’m gonna say ix-nay on that one.

HHN x Orlando Fringe

-----

Also remember that people pull info from this site and run with it, so keep that in mind.

We know the team at IU works hard to not allow baseless rumors grow legs and we didn't have any intention to give it a platform. On the contrary, we wanted to calm any worries after being asked about the rumor as we've heard the opposite in recent days.

Yeah, I learned my lesson. I saw a SCREENSHOT of my post about the Scareactor Dining Experience being cancelled on some website. Like, was that really necessary? Creepy.
Like the website, we also posted a screenshot of your post on twitter. We have since deleted it and apologize if it made you uncomfortable. We just wanted to give credit as you were the first person we saw post about it.

Don’t see how it’s confusing. It’s a theater. Think about the types of settings you’d see in a theater.

Oh my goodness. I just got an idea. (This might belong on the wishlist thread, let me know if it does.)

A production is being put on and everything goes wrong. Like poles hanging up the curtains falling down and killing crew members. Wires snapping loose and electrocuting people. Actors stepping into a trapdoor on stage and falling to thier deaths. Mannequins coming alive. And this is all due to one man, a "phantom".

We know the team at IU works hard to not allow baseless rumors grow legs and we didn't have any intention to give it a platform. On the contrary, we wanted to calm any worries after being asked about the rumor as we've heard the opposite in recent days.

Like the website, we also posted a screenshot of your post on twitter. We have since deleted it and apologize if it made you uncomfortable. We just wanted to give credit as you were the first person we saw post about it.

np just trying to make sure things don't sprial out of control. we appreciate what you do on twitter for the fandom.

A production is being put on and everything goes wrong. Like poles hanging up the curtains falling down and killing crew members. Wires snapping loose and electrocuting people. Actors stepping into a trapdoor on stage and falling to thier deaths. Mannequins coming alive. And this is all due to one man, a "phantom".
I love this idea. It'll be interesting. A mysterious entity causes chaos at a theater, bringing mannequins/puppets to life.

No.

But that would be a hella good codeword for a non-existent, but planned, house.

I mean....Beetlejuice is literally in the park in the daytime.

The only “worry” IP would be Texas maybe, and I feel that’d be more if they potentially got what they were originally looking for.
Stranger Things during the day just didn't work for me...HHN can't work in the daytime

Don't ask me to explain because I don't understand why...I think going from happy go lucky BTTF theme straight into a haunted house just fell flat

There is very much an aesthetic that was missing pre-house entrance

At this point? I think it’s “neither.” It’s a theater. But, a pure theater.

Drama kids will connect with it immediately.
If it isn't Kabuki theater than I'm not going

Status
Not open for further replies.