The Production Thread | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

The Production Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
From the UOTM Insider Magazine:
IxAg5yk.png

I love that production has recently increased.

Reactions: universal_fanatic
It’s more complicated than that. The state has to support the film industry with tax credits as well. Some places attract more opportunities because of those incentives.
Obviously.

Georgia, NC, Louisiana and other states have provided good tax incentives. Hell, add Australia and New Zealand to that list if we want to go international.

My point though, was that USF Production Group hardly had any production going on before they investested and made the facilities state-of-the-art. Right now Florida doesn’t offer incentives. The fact that they’re able to get this without incentives just goes to prove that Florida would benefit from tax incentives. They could steal a lot of business from those other states with the right package.

Reactions: Clive and OrlLover
New music video

So this is what we're gonna have to remember Lost Continent by in a few years once it eventually becomes whatever else... lol

Funnily enough, I recently came across the video for this song from a Brazilian group that was popular in South America when I was a kid, and it's shot (probably unofficially lol) around the Orlando parks and South Beach. You can see flashes of the Ghirardelli building, Hulk going by, even a shot inside a shop with a Dudley Do-Right cut-out... as well as a bunch of SeaWorld and even some Magic Kingdom sprinkled in. Beware the cringe...

Reactions: Joel and truejonas
Something new...

"The energy has begun with THE RIGHT STUFF filming on the lot. Stay tuned for more details."

67614490_2805531856129881_8221918841773490176_n.jpg

The Right Stuff has been filming in the Univeral Sound Stages and in the Central Florida area since July, as @GAcoaster posted above . They are wrapping up within the next few weeks. The show will air on National Geographic.