Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Simpsons Ride (USH)

this is proof the simpsons are more popular than that kids game :sleep::sleep::sleep:. they should demolish kidtendo and add more simpsons stuff
Pretty sure the marginally higher wait time on Simpsons is due to the inefficient design of the Simpsons ride. Either that or maybe people think SNW is too hectic and crowded to get into. There have been times where people could not get a virtual ticket to get into SNW.

Yeah the reason I dont ride this or DE as much is because of the ride ops

Screen based rides just can be lottery you either get lucky and walk on or have to wait long...long lines for it if you miss the screening or if one screen is down.

Mario Kart having a long long line with NO express passes yet shows that its really eating up most people in the parks many days, its insane how many rides on a busy day yesterday were walk on's because of how many people stayed in SNW.

Maybe they are trying to fix it for the next weekend

I think the ride needs to go down again, maybe after spring break they will take it down so its good for summer

I know I'm in the minority but I still enjoy this ride. One thing that will be funny to me is when they do announce it's closing, the same ones who complain about it will be standing in line on its last day trying get one last ride LOL

I know I'm in the minority but I still enjoy this ride. One thing that will be funny to me is when they do announce it's closing, the same ones who complain about it will be standing in line on its last day trying get one last ride LOL
I like the "ride" as is the Simpson movie part of it is great but its not fun to ride on and I dont complain about it but I rarely ride it and last time I did it took double the time posted. So Im good for a longgggggg time for that ride.

It doesn't even feel like that long ago to me that this ride opened. Guess that's a sign as any I'm getting up there in age.
The ride is the same system as BTTF and unlike say Star Tours, I don't think its every been updated

It doesn't even feel like that long ago to me that this ride opened. Guess that's a sign as any I'm getting up there in age.

The fact that it's now been running longer than BTTF did is something that my brain still struggles to process, too. Hell, running around the park in the '90s riding BTTF, Jurassic Park, ET... all that feels like it just happened, too, so the fact Simpsons is hitting 15 years is not doing wonders for the creaking I'm hearing in my knees.