The Walking Dead | Page 25 | Inside Universal Forums

The Walking Dead

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I feel like ever since I started watching the show and learning of Negans existence, I've been waiting for his arrival and this very scene/episode. Now that it's happened I fear the show will start to lose its luster for me a little bit. I'll continue to watch of course, but after that, everything else will seem inferior. I don't really have any knowledge of what happens in the comics after all of this. I am intrigued though by King Ezekiel and his tiger and how he has one in a zombie apocalypse

Not sure if you were asking or just wondering out loud, but...

He was a Zookeeper prior to the apoclypse and Shiva was one of his animals

That would definitely make sense since we see Rick completely break. In the past we see him become hardened from whatever death or attack they were faced with. Now he seems completely hopeless. I might continue watching just to see how he gets his "groove" back
We've already seen Rick completely hopeless. We've seen him crazy, we've seen him angry, we've seen him in love, and out of love (twice), we've seen him happy, we've seen him depressed. Rick has literally run the entire gauntlet of emotions. Anything from here on is a retread in terms of Ricks emotion.

That said, Andrew Lincoln is pretty incredible in the role. Not really sure anyone else stands out as being an outstanding actor. Maybe Melissa McBride. I know Norman Redus and whoever plays carl is terrible though- not sure if they're the worst part or the writers. :)

I'm actually expecting a pretty steep drop off for ratings this Sunday. They'll still be ridiculous, but I wouldn't be shocked to see a 15-20% drop. It's not the gore that's going to keep me from watching, it's the constant teases and writing. I don't know how many more seasons I could watch with then finding an adversary, concurring them, and then finding another. It's rinse/repeat at this point so checking out now to watch the Shield (still haven't seen it!). There's just too much really good TV I could devote that hour to :D

Reactions: awhen
Well, it's been over two years and a lot has happened to the show, and it's IP...

To ressurect this thread from the dead shambles, Andrew Lincoln has two episodes left, as the ratings have decreased EVEN MORE.

Reactions: SeventyOne
Someone needs to take a bat with nails in it to this shows head and just put this show out of its misery.

So..uh, AMC is clearly not giving up on the The Walking Dead brand.

Even with the Comic series and Telltale series now concluded, AMC is continuing onward with the spin-offs and films. As announced in SDCC, they officially went public on The Walking Dead coming to film; with Universal Pictures involved in the film alongside AMC. And today, they have gone public on seemingly an all new series with no title seemingly stated just yet.

Jordan Vogt Roberts (Yup, from Kong 2016) & Scott Dimple will co-direct, with Matt Negrete showrunning the new series.