The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 507 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
People were let in at will at 8:45 a.m. We were told they would only be open til 10, but we didn't stroll out until well after noon. We ran into several of you guys here, including Disneyhead. Full review in the latest BTT Update.
Amazing ride, that's all we'll say. Amazing everything.

That was just the window they were open for. It's kind of confusing the way they explained that.

hp20.jpg

I guess the test seats havn't been put in yet.They are probabally getting new ones and not transfering the old ones from the temporary DD entrance.

I have to say I'm dissapointed with the menu. I'm a vegetarian and there is no entree on the menu for me. Why must every menu have meat meat and more meat!!! I guess I can't eat at 3 brooms. Sad I was looking forward to it. I will be sending Universal a strongly worded letter.

hey, there are salads you can order without the chicken, the soup and salad combo, and if you get creative you can make a filling meal with the side dishes.

I recommend trying both kinds of butterbeers everyone because the taste is very different on them. Its pretty split 50/50 right now with the guests preference so even if everyone here screams frozen, you may love the cold and dislike frozen. The cold is funner to drink from while the frozen is sweeter.

I've only had the cold butterbeer and it was excellent

If I try the frozen then I'll have to be torn between which one is better lol

Can someone tell me how much the bludger with the bat is? And how much the quaffle is?

quaffle was I believe $19.99 & the bludger with the bat I believe around $30

& now I must get ready for bed if you see me tomorrow say hi but I won't be back on here till late Sat. again so take care everyone

Thanks so much for the pictures Disneyhead and HHN! I really appreciate the ones of the merchandise. I finally have gotten to see a few things that were already on my list of stuff I'm going to purchase.

Oh I forgot Disneyhead glad you had a great time wonderful pics & interesting to see that some Today show stuff was being filmed today ok bye everyone c'ya later or some of you even tomorrow

OK, I am back. So they were letting everyone in at 9:00am. And I got in and rode FJ twice first thing. The ride is awesome. It is truely a technological wonder.More in the spoilers thread.

And it leads back under the courtyard:

hp04g.jpg

i wonder why, they let people into the rockworks inner structure?

Just torture them looking at the empty fake courtyard? hehe

No, its for the people that can then say "I walked in the courtyard!" :lol:

You know, its nice to be where we are at this point. There were times we didn't have much to talk about so debates like the courtyard would come up. Now we are all asking questions about what's actually going on, when is it open, is FJ operating well today... It's just nice to see from one point to now. I'm sad I didn't join this forum sooner then I did but I wouldn't trade you guys for the world.

No, its for the people that can then say "I walked in the courtyard!" :lol:

You know, its nice to be where we are at this point. There were times we didn't have much to talk about so debates like the courtyard would come up. Now we are all asking questions about what's actually going on, when is it open, is FJ operating well today... It's just nice to see from one point to now. I'm sad I didn't join this forum sooner then I did but I wouldn't trade you guys for the world.

hooray!!! I am going to have a picnic there! under the fake courtyard.
NIIIICCCEEEE
so I can say, I had picnic in Hogwarts courtyard. YEH!!!

Excellent and concise review Disneyhead. Thank you so much. Thank you for your observations in the spoilers thread. Funny stuff.

And yet... the exit from the ride is not under the courtyard. So, at what place were you able to take that pic? Do they allow you to walk back up into the emergency exit? Even then, that picture should not be possible. So, how did Disneyhead obtain the unobtainable?

Last edited:
Hey psion, I'll join you on that picnic! Anyway, the chort yard pic is very funny (And I was the one who started the chort yard delima!). :lol:

--- Update ---

Excellent and concise review Disneyhead. Thank you so much. Thank you for your observations in the spoilers thread. Funny stuff.

And yet... the exit from the ride is not under the courtyard. So, at what place were you able to take that pic? Do they allow you to walk back up into the emergency exit? Even then, that picture should not be possible. So, how did Disneyhead obtain the unobtainable?

Secret Worker? Luck?

Last edited:
Teebin, isn't that "shaft" visible in Disneyhead's pic, the one that you were talking about the other day? I don't believe it has significance, 'tis just an observation.

SDFGDSFGSGSDFGS-1.jpg

Teebin, isn't that "shaft" visible in Disneyhead's pic, the one that you were talking about the other day? I don't believe it has significance, 'tis just an observation.

You are correct! They are on the wall to the right of the photographer... and should be visible only from a door from "Open Space 107" which is not accessible at all. Disneyhead is one clever and seize the moment kinda guy. I think he seized an almost unobtainable moment and grabbed it. That is the press for ya!

Last edited: