The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 505 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I wished I lived in Orlando, I would be calling in sick everyday this week :lol:

--- Update ---

Teebin if you're around, just out of curiosity, which AA was malfunctioning about a month or so ago that you gave a riddle about?

That's great Danielle! Congrats :) I always thought it would be cool if someone asked "so, what do you do?" and you could answer "work at Hogwarts." xD

Billboard.jpg

IMG_4356.jpg

IMG_4319.jpg

IMG_4392.jpg

IMG_4541.jpg

IMG_4495.jpg

Hogwarts.jpg

IMG_4507.jpg

IMG_4544.jpg

IMG_4479.jpg

Reactions: Andy
A lot of the people working there have been recognizing me and asking me why I don't work there. They then introduced me to their managers and now I have an interview tomorrow morning. Pretty cool, huh? I was looking for a job too.

Way to go!

Just brush up on your english accent and you'll be good to go.

Out of curiosity, has anyone tried the Ice Mice? I was wondering what they were like...They were one of the treats from the books I never guessed at the taste.

Back in the day, they had these candies called Ice Cubes. You can still find them every once in awhile. But my theory is they would taste like those. Which would be awesome since they are wonderful. But I've never had Ice Mice so that's just my 2 cents.

Link for Ice Cubes. They are chocolate, creamy chocolate that has a very cool sensation to them. Not minty.

Danielle, I hope you get the job!!! If you do, I will come and see you when we are down there. :)

--- Update ---

Oh and awesome pics again Mookie!!! That Hog's Head looks kind of demonic. And the Beauxbaton girls are very pretty.

Last edited:
Back in the day, they had these candies called Ice Cubes. You can still find them every once in awhile. But my theory is they would taste like those. Which would be awesome since they are wonderful. But I've never had Ice Mice so that's just my 2 cents.

Danielle, I hope you get the job!!! If you do, I will come and see you when we are down there. :)

--- Update ---

Oh and awesome pics again Mookie!!! That Hog's Head looks kind of demonic. And the Beauxbaton girls are very pretty.
Like the chocolate Ice Cubes? I remember those. They were delicious. And I agree about the Hog's Head. I thought it looked pretty evil, haha.

Yeah, those are the ones I'm talking about. I added a link to my post to show. Like I said though, I haven't had any Ice Mice yet but if I had to guess, that would be it.

--- Update ---

Of course, they could be hard candy with a minty taste as well. But I thought of the Ice Cubes the first time I read "Ice Mice". :lol:

The ice mice look like this:

hpcandy04.jpg

I bought some about 6 or 7 years ago at Target but to be honest they weren't that great. Most of the Harry Potter candy was kind of gross, but maybe they changed who manufactures it for WWOHP?

Yeah I think they might be hard candy or something...but who knows! Thanks for the input :) Now I want those Ice Cubes XD I haven't had them since I lived in NY.

--- Update ---

Thank you Elle :) A lot of it WAS pretty gross. I tried a couple things...I remember trying Bertie Botts, Blood Pops, and Acid Pops. I hope they did some revamping of the formulas...