The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 614 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Amazing photos, hatetofly! :rep: I'm extremely glad to hear that the park is indeed calming down after yesterday's fiasco.

Reactions: Andy
1945cw.jpg

This is what magic looks like.

Since the crowds are already calming down, do you think it'll be difficult to get in in the first week of July? I'm bringing a relative and I know he'll want to experience at least DC and FJ (he can go run off with my brother after that...I'll stay in WWoHP...though I adore IOA, I need another 5 hours in the HP to really absorb it all).

Since the crowds are already calming down, do you think it'll be difficult to get in in the first week of July? I'm bringing a relative and I know he'll want to experience at least DC and FJ (he can go run off with my brother after that...I'll stay in WWoHP...though I adore IOA, I need another 5 hours in the HP to really absorb it all).

I'll also be in Universal Orlando for one or two days during the first week of July. I don't think it will be difficult to get into the island but I do think it will be very busy. You have to remember that 4th of July is one of the busiest times of the year in theme parks.

^ I will say though the rain had a huge part of it clearing out. When we were on our way in the amount of people heading out soaked to the bone was in the thousands. I also noticed that both the parking garages were very full. And thanks for the compliments!

I'll also be in Universal Orlando for one or two days during the first week of July. I don't think it will be difficult to get into the island but I do think it will be very busy. You have to remember that 4th of July is one of the busiest times of the year in theme parks.
Oh I'm sure we'll be going AFTER July 4th...I'm thinking the 6th or 7th. He's here from the 30th of June to the 15th of July...so we have tons of time. I'm leaning more towards the end of the first week. Thanks for the reply.

emilyelectrified

Gotta love Craigslist crazies! Saw this and just had to post it hah!

Edit: Link won't work, but it read:

"Conductor at WWoHP (W4M)"
Your mustache was amazing. Please consider muttonchops. They would be glorious!

Got there at about 4:30 pm today and there was absolutely no wait to get into the area. I rode Forbidden Journey 4 times with about a 15-20 wait each time thanks to single riders. And I also tried regular Butterbeer which was really not that good. So I had to get it frozen later on. Frozen Butterbeer will burn a hole in my pocket every visit but it's just so delicious!

I also got to ride "Dragon Challenge" today. The queue is just bleh now to me. But I LOVE what they did with the loading area. I don't want to spoil it but if you've been, you know what I'm talking about.

Last edited:
Got there at about 4:30 pm today and there was absolutely no wait to get into the area. I rode Forbidden Journey 4 times with about a 15-20 wait each time thanks to single riders. And I also tried regular Butterbeer which was really not that good. So I had to get it frozen later on. Frozen Butterbeer will burn a hole in my pocket every visit but it's just so delicious!

I also got to ride "Dragon Challenge" today. The queue is just bleh now to me. But I LOVE what they did with the loading area. I don't want to spoil it but if you've been, you know what I'm talking about.

About the loading area part, another thing to be excited for :) and something I haven't heard about yet!

Finally! I have been wondering who built the WW website for Uni. Well, they finally placed their mark on the media website page as it continues to strike me as just as amazing as the park itself.
The company is http://www.ascedia.com/
and what a portfolio and client list they have.

(sad thing is, the first time they put up their logo, the images page on the media site has a major scroll glitch in the right hand images)

Last edited:
I've decided to cancel our trip to islands of adventure tomorrow...my wife saw the news broadscast on opening day, and basically said there is no way in hell. I told her it would probably be less crowded, but she didn't want to take the chance..won't be back in Orlando until November..:(

Crowds today are once again smaller than the day before. TM's are telling guests that the line would be less than an hour at 9 AM to get into WWoHP. I haven't heard anyone state that the line has gotten further than Jurassic Park today.