The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 623 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Well, I guess a lot of people thought Monday would not be busy. The whole day was packed all the way until closing time. FJ was a 60 minute wait at 10 P.M. Geez.

I don't think FJ is worth a wait over an hour if you've done it before. It was great the first and second time before, but today it was meh. Probably because I had to wait for 75 minutes. I can't wait to go in the fall.

Hippogriff however just keeps growing on me. I love this little coaster. DC is very dull with the stupid new queue and the bored-ness of the TMs in the ride. Ugh.

Bottomline, crowd there are unbearable. I'll stick to USF and SeaWorld until September.

On the brighter side, I have never seen USF wait times look so beautiful :)

On the brighter side, I have never seen USF wait times look so beautiful :)

:lol: EXACTLY!

Oh yeah. The people who I rode DC with were mental. Totally kookoo in the head.

And people were clapping and cheering and chanting, "HARRY POTTER!" Were they HAPPY to be waiting in that line???

--- Update ---

Hey mantaguy! I almost thought I saw you today, and I flipped, but you were too far. What time did you walk into FJ?

9:00 P.M. :lol: It was late. The crowds DID NOT lessen at night. :'(

:lol: EXACTLY!

Oh yeah. The people who I rode DC with were mental. Totally kookoo in the head.

And people were clapping and cheering and chanting, "HARRY POTTER!" Were they HAPPY to be waiting in that line???
'(

There are two things I don't understand about theme parks: people who don't mind waiting in long lines at all, and Brazilian tour groups (or should I say stampedes?).

Ok, so this is now the thread of shopping and times to arrive and pigmy puffs? Do I pretty much have this accurate? Just trying to understand that this is not the thread for me any longer. This is not the place to post technical details or dark secrets of the creation of the park itself. This is now the happy travel planning thread. Am I understanding this correctly? Just want post in the correct thread... if there is one for me.

No one can stop you from posting what you want, as long as it's respectful. If it relates to the topic, then please share whatever you can.

This'll be my first time going to Universal in about 5 years (or whenever Mummy opened). We actually had season passes and did go in the summer once or twice. I don't really remember any Brazilian tour groups. Are they really that bad?

I doubt you'll get them. All the times I've been to Universal (which is once or twice a year), I've never experienced one. If you do see one, just make sure to get ahead of their path of destruction.

Well, you must admit that some of those Brazilians are both hot and awful. Yet again, Teebin digresses. Sorry.

:lol: Not the old wrinkly ones!

I also cannot imagine how people can wear those $100 robes in this heat and humidity. It must be suicide.

I saw today how the wand floats in the Olly's window. It's in white text for those who don't want to know: It's simply attatched to very fine clear thread. Similar to fishing line. It looks perfect from far away, but you can clearly see where it's attatched up close.

This'll be my first time going to Universal in about 5 years (or whenever Mummy opened). We actually had season passes and did go in the summer once or twice. I don't really remember any Brazilian tour groups. Are they really that bad?

If you don't mind loud singing teenagers in groups of thousands, they're fine. I'm just warning you, if you see that neon flag raised high in the air, I suggest you run.

Yes. They totally either disregard or do not understand the basic rules of not only theme parks, but manners. They will create an impassible barricade across the path. They will throw trash on the ground right next to a trash can. They will talk in rapid Portugese that will make your head unscrew! And this is all from personal experience over the years. One time at SeaWorld one person spit on my shoe! :ack:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IFifJckbOY

this was today (Monday)

--- Update ---

Yes. They totally either disregard or do not understand the basic rules of not only theme parks, but manners. They will create an impassible barricade across the path. They will throw trash on the ground right next to a trash can. They will talk in rapid Portugese that will make your head unscrew! And this is all from personal experience over the years. One time at SeaWorld one person spit on my shoe! :ack:

When do they come, i hope not in october or november !!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: mantaguy
I. Hate. The. "Singing." (Really, it's chanting.)

If anyone is interested, I will be tweeting throughout the day from WWOHP starting around 7am. :|
twitter.com/atlanticseaside = me. I made it public. Feel free to @reply me, but I may be slow getting to dependent on my battery power.

I. Hate. The. "Singing." (Really, it's chanting.)

If anyone is interested, I will be tweeting throughout the day from WWOHP starting around 7am. :|
twitter.com/atlanticseaside = me. I made it public. Feel free to @reply me, but I may be slow getting to dependent on my battery power.

Thanks! I just followed you (so you know whoever just followed you isn't some crazy stalker haha).