The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 749 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I've just been waiting patiently... Haha.

What if we decided to make some sort of album divided into sections regarding the different aspects of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter? For example, we would have a Hogwarts section, a HPaFJ subsection under that, a queue section under that, etc. That way we'd have access to multiple pictures of the same thing. Does that sound good? We could move on after that to all of IOA and then maybe Universal Orlando as a whole.

Today, according to the employees screaming at people in the PoE, WWoHP reached its capacity today. In fact when I arrived at the LC entrance, there were barriers set up and they were only admitting people with tickets they had gotten earlier. When I looked in it didn't look extremely packed, though it was like it was last summer. In comparison, the rest of IoA and USF were only moderately busy.

IMG_5148.JPG

Hi everyone! So I'm not a regular poster here, but I've been an avid reader! I'm finally headed down to WWoHP this weekend for the first time!!! I'm stoked... but I'm wondering what the best day to go would be. I'll be there from this Friday-Tuesday. I was thinking Monday would be a great off day to go... Thoughts?

Responses would be appreciated! I'm unfamiliar with the theme park crowds since I live in Wisconsin!

Hi everyone! So I'm not a regular poster here, but I've been an avid reader! I'm finally headed down to WWoHP this weekend for the first time!!! I'm stoked... but I'm wondering what the best day to go would be. I'll be there from this Friday-Tuesday. I was thinking Monday would be a great off day to go... Thoughts?

Responses would be appreciated! I'm unfamiliar with the theme park crowds since I live in Wisconsin!

Monday and Tuesday will both be good days to go crowd wise, and Saturday might be more crowded than you'd expect considering it's a Mardi Gras concert day.

embrella = instant people-plow!

I don't know where that came from... So any ways, yeah Monday or Tuesday would definitely be best. And if it's still packed, wait until the afternoon for some sheople to clear out to visit wwohp. Especially if it's rained.

if your going to IoA from fri-tue, then go to WWoHP everyday, yes it will be crowded but your gonna want to ride it as many times as possible before leaving, trust me XD

Today, according to the employees screaming at people in the PoE, WWoHP reached its capacity today. In fact when I arrived at the LC entrance, there were barriers set up and they were only admitting people with tickets they had gotten earlier. When I looked in it didn't look extremely packed, though it was like it was last summer. In comparison, the rest of IoA and USF were only moderately busy.

I can confirm this as I was there yesterday as well. Luckily I got in at 9:30 and left at like 1 after my Cauldron Cake, Butterbeer, and Fish and Chips. They also had people at the exits informing people that if they left they couldn't come back which was nice of them.