The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 767 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I don't know, I've already both shed enough tears and killed off a couple lives between yesterday's WWoHP visit and the trailer just now. I'm not sure how much I can handle, really.

So the party started 2 hours ago and so far, it has involved...Universal Orlando changing their profile picture to Hogwarts.

THE EXCITEMENT IS TOO MUCH FOR ME.

Crazy party y'all. Craaaaaaazy.

So the party started 2 hours ago and so far, it has involved...Universal Orlando changing their profile picture to Hogwarts.

THE EXCITEMENT IS TOO MUCH FOR ME.

Crazy party y'all. Craaaaaaazy.
I know, it's insane, right?! I don't think I've ever seen such a wild and crazy party!!

:whoo::look::inquisitive::blank:

(my emotions from left to right when I saw celebration and then what they've done so far)

My word, you are a hyper dramatic soul.

That's just the thing, actually. I'm not at all in my normal life. But when it comes to either a) themed attractions or b) Harry Potter, you can be sure to color me Romeo.

I was a bit disillusioned from the celebration too, but there is so much that you can do with a Facebook website, really. Something I would absolutely LOVE is if Universal decided to give out special Passholder tours throughout the Wizarding World with the designers and with Forbidden Journey having all lights on. I don't think I would die anymore (or at least not as frequently) should that ever happen.

More posts from Universal for the virtual celebration:

First we changed our profile pic, and now we’ve got an entire tab to celebrate! That’s right, we’re taking a look back at some of the most memorable moments in honor of WWoHP’s one-year anniversary. Find them all in the WWoHP Anniversary tab! Check it out, and share in the nostalgia!

We can’t have a virtual WWoHP celebration without Butterbeer, right? We’ve created a super-fun way to share a virtual mug of Butterbeer with your friends, family and fellow Harry Potter fanatics! Visit our new Butterbeer App to try it out and share a Butterbeer!

Oh, thanks, Tbad. I was avoiding further party updates because the fun was just too much for me, and now, seeing your post, I just wet my pants from excitement.

GOSH.

:lol: It was pretty bad, but I guess there's only so much you can do for a virtual celebration on Facebook. :shrug:

:lol: It was pretty bad, but I guess there's only so much you can do for a virtual celebration on Facebook. :shrug:

Well, off the top of my head, they could have had a special presentation about the creation of the land, show footage from the opening, post some in park footage, have a special giveaway of some sort, host a Q and A with the designers, stuff like that. :shrug:

^ I think that would have worked much better if Universal decided to make it a paid event at the Wizarding World tomorrow night exclusive to interested passholders, but I guess we might have to wait for another passholder event.

^ I think that would have worked much better if Universal decided to make it a paid event at the Wizarding World tomorrow night exclusive to interested passholders, but I guess we might have to wait for another passholder event.

I guess that's true. But why not webcast it for all your fans to enjoy?