The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 769 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Arrived in TWWOHP today at 8:45 and we litterally walked on FJ. Everywhere around the area and the park was nearly deserted?! Even when i was coming out of the park at: 4:30 it was a 30 min wait. Does anyone know why it was so quiet today? Is that normal for this time of year??

Sun. in summer are typically pretty slow. It is known as the turn over day. It is the day where most tourist check in/out of their hotel. I was at USF on Father's Day and the place was deserted.

I too went yesterday.. secret Orlando United gathering? :lol:

We stayed at the South Pacific and got up at bloody 6:00 to be in WWoHP an hour early. Everything was walk on, and though at times it's good... it's not always good in FJ. It's not enjoyable running through the castle and missing everything. But, I did smell the floo powder smoke! They changed one of the portraits in the Gryffindor Common room! It's now a video of people flying on one of the benches! It's probably there to show guests what they'll be riding on, I've never noticed it before and I've been through FJ 700 times? I couldn't get a picture of it the first time I went because like I said we were dashing through the queue.

It was relatively empty in the morning... but I thought it got pretty crowded as the day went by. :shrug:

That must have been what my friend was talking about. I described to him the queue, and then he said, having gone yesterday incidentally for the first time, that there was a portrait of people riding the benches and I just knocked it because I know that queue and ride like the back of my hand... Until that new wart showed up apparently. This is really exciting, though! I can't wait to go soon enough to see it. :)

Don't know if anyones seen this as it is pretty old [video]http://www.wesh.com/video/24398452/detail.html[/video]

It is beyond me why someone would call 911 because she is stuck on a ride... Hardly a life emergency, the idiot :bang::doh::lol:.

Don't know if anyones seen this as it is pretty old [video]http://www.wesh.com/video/24398452/detail.html[/video]

It is beyond me why someone would call 911 because she is stuck on a ride... Hardly a life emergency, the idiot :bang::doh::lol:.

I was there that night. I was SO pissed because I was waiting for my 3rd ride of the day, and we were just about to board when it went down. Then it had to stay closed because that idiot called the fire department.:-X

She also claimed to be stuck in an upside down position sooooo yeah,

the-stupidity-of-idiots-demotivational-poster-1246827157.jpg

Same here. Wish I could pause it though, because I wanna frigging shower and eat some lunch! ROFL.

I love the one announcer who didn't seem to know much about Potter. The Neville twins? Luna Lovejoy? :rofl:

Last edited:
I watched it! I wish I could have paused it, as I had to get some lunch as well. So I missed a few parts here and there. Haha, I noticed those name slip-ups as well. ;)

The end was emotional. :( Those lucky fans out there....and the dedication - some of them were camped out at Trafalgar Square for 55 hours, and with the rain as well. So glad the weather was great for this final HP premiere.

Glad I had a chance to watch it!