The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 919 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Dragon's Challenge gets some sort of version of the metal detectors and possibly reinstates the dueling part. I can independently confirm that it was a plan at one point.

If they want to build properly themed and integrated metal detectors in order to reinstate the dueling, that's one thing. I just don't expect them to be A) well done in an extremely immersive land or B) reinstate dueling. So this is a pretty big net loss... but I'd love them to prove me wrong on either (or ideally both) points.

If they want to build properly themed and integrated metal detectors in order to reinstate the dueling, that's one thing. I just don't expect them to be A) well done in an extremely immersive land or B) reinstate dueling. So this is a pretty big net loss... but I'd love them to prove me wrong on either (or ideally both) points.

As said, I would next expect MDs to be tested at Bilge Rat and afterwards CITH or something along these lines. MD's on RRR makes sense, DC does not. This is why I think it is a review and test for the resort and where to station them.

I do. I will bet there are 5-15 concealed weapons in the MK every day.

Citywalk after hours... 10-30.

Let's say 95% of those are reasonable and responsible... have fun with the rest...

Cool. The violent crime rate continues to fall. You're more likely to die in any way going to the parks than dying in one. This, USH, and everything comes down to perceived safety vs actual safety.

I'll leave this convo for now as it's just not going to get better.

I do! In fact, it's quite problematic when the Dragons accidentally end up dueling like they did today...

I didn't think that could happen, when dispatched at the same time, they usually stagger before the hill lift from what I've seen?

Hopefully these metal detectors are going up near the entrance to the interior queue and not down in Hogsmeade proper.

Behind Hagrid's hut in the extended queue. Stanchions at main entrance queuing guests through lockers. This is rumored to be happening at Hulk today. Anyone confirm?

I do. I will bet there are 5-15 concealed weapons in the MK every day.

Citywalk after hours... 10-30.

Let's say 95% of those are reasonable and responsible... have fun with the rest...

I say more if you include Knifes .My multitool is always on my hip and I have walked in with it multiple times.
not hidden,They have never stopped me .If I think of it I take it off .But something you wear everyday gets forgotten.

I had a keychain knife blade was shorter than a key (2 ") maybe .I got turned away at a court house.
So when they sent me back to my car I put a 20 oz Ballpeen hammer in my toolcase and walked right in with it.
i work on Office machines .