The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 394 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
i just called team member services and its confirmed from 12-4 but does not include 3rd party team members... but how would they tell if everyone has the same universal ID i have no clue. bummed out!!

It's already after 12. Just saying that by now there should be real people on this thing!

Latveria I'm aware of what happened with rockit & if I find anything out I can share from people on the ground I will. As of right now though I just want people to relax & realize there is a lot of false info out there & people will do it on purpose just to cause an uproar.

King_K Everything in me believes that they will have it open from what I have heard. The part that believes something will go wrong & it won't be is all gut instinct. So take it as you will & I'm hoping I don't hear an update that proves my gut right.

I check this thread every other day.. And everytime I visit, you seem to be FREAKing out about false rumors or people "making stuff up" about softs. Did you ever think people are making comments on this forum to push your buttons?

No need to respond because there is a 0 percent chance I will see it.

Oh by the way, FJ is open right now for the public... :rollseyes:

O M G, people are riding, people are riding, people are riding.

To take a famous quote....I just died :lol:

I pray that Univeral has not put limits on what reviews the TMs can make about this ride. And I really pray that it up to the great expectations.

this is an odd situation, though, because (well, for me any ways) I'm going to be nerding out over the fact that I'm "in" Hogwarts. I don't think I could give the ride a fair review, because I'm an HP fan, and I think the same thing will happen to quite a few others.

My source doesn't know I'm sharing things with the public so I will get as much information as I can out of him but I don't want to know specifics and I think most of the people here don't want to know either.

I think with as much hype surrounding this thing, we'll get the honest truth from the get-go. The Mummy was too short but awesome, The Simpsons doesn't look as HD as it should, and Disaster is a major improvement pre-show wise, ride portion not so much. Oh and other than operational failures, HRRR is a flawless addition to the Studios and ups the fun quotient by a mile. I have no problem telling the truth. :lol:

Wow people from my home state sure can be rude geez I would hate to state an opion on a message board but whatever.

Onto the big news I heard it just about as fast as everyone else I just was told not to confirm sorry folks. I am told TMs are being told not to release any info but we all know how that goes so I would expect a whole ride lay out within a hr. or 2 so now is the time for those who don't want to be spoiled (including myself) as far as lay out of the ride to be VERY careful. I just hope everyone can get on & that there is not a whole ton of down time.

In other news how soon is everyone getting there tomorrow lol

GIVE ME SPECIFICS, I DON'T CARE!

I feel like a crack junkie, :lol:

I feel the same way right now

! I WANT TO KNOW EVERYTHING ALREADY! THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN AND THE GUYS IN THE WHITE COATS ARE COMING TO TAKE ME AWAY! PLEASE HURRY WITH THE DETAILS!

All I want to know is if it will be open tomorrow, I have waited three years for this and I am not going to spoil it for myself. I have done this so many times before but not this time. I really would like to know how it stacks up against Spiderman though.

Wow people from my home state sure can be rude geez I would hate to state an opion on a message board but whatever.

Onto the big news I heard it just about as fast as everyone else I just was told not to confirm sorry folks. I am told TMs are being told not to release any info but we all know how that goes so I would expect a whole ride lay out within a hr. or 2 so now is the time for those who don't want to be spoiled (including myself) as far as lay out of the ride to be VERY careful. I just hope everyone can get on & that there is not a whole ton of down time.

In other news how soon is everyone getting there tomorrow lol

haha, well the other day when i pulled up to the parking booth i asked the TM when was the earliest they open the garage, i think he said something like 730...