The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 429 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Thanks for the help, I plan on trying again when I get back but I was just trying to see if anyone else has had this same "problem". What you experienced on the phone now makes me think the person I talked to didn't know yet then

I also read somewhere that somebody got the letter about early admission under their hotel room door, and not at check-in.

You prob. know any non package folk were stopped just pass the temp bridge not being able to get anywhere near the gate. They were spouse to clear them out at 10 by everyone wasn't out by 11:30 noonish

A very VERY few non package holders were allowed through.

All the ride queues were closed at 10.00, the shops were far too crowded to close them at 10, and at around 11.30 ollivanders was still operating although there was only about 10 people in the room which was great, however they were beginning to slowly shut down the other stores. The actor in ollivanders was fantastic btw, both of the times we watched the show he was fantastic.

Last edited:
rooney08josh yes but it was people staying on Uni property if you were neither your were are they say screwed. (oh wait I heard something about some Virgin airline folks being let in) But the normal folk still very screwed lol

rooney08josh yes but it was people staying on Uni property if you were neither your were are they say screwed. (oh wait I heard something about some Virgin airline folks being let in) But the normal folk still very screwed lol

He said that because he was able to get in to today's preview and he wasn't a package holder or a on-site guest. Apparently a few people were able to get in with the package holders on accident.

Hey I just called universal to make a reservation for a room and they told me only package holders would get the preview and no On-site guests, Anybody has more info??? because I know some non package people could get in today, what did they have to do???

Hey I just called universal to make a reservation for a room and they told me only package holders would get the preview and no On-site guests, Anybody has more info??? because I know some non package people could get in today, what did they have to do???

When I called the other day they told me the same thing. I told her that I had heard that all on-site hotel guests would get the preview and asked her to check with her manager. She came back on and told me that I was right and that I would be getting the preview. So try again and if they say that you won't tell them to check with their supervisor.

When I called the other day they told me the same thing. I told her that I had heard that all on-site hotel guests would get the preview and asked her to check with her manager. She came back on and told me that I was right and that I would be getting the preview. So try again and if they say that you won't tell them to check with their supervisor.

Apparently letting all on-site guests in is a new policy that's been implemented in the past couple days - the person you talked to just may not have found out about it yet!

No. I'm just starting a rumor. But we'll see.

efin807l.jpg

Seriously dude...take a break from your pc man...lol

guys, if you are staying onsite you will get access.

DFB, actually 2 lol. I have that one memorized haha. Just letting you all know so its not another one of those chocolate frog price sadness things.