The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 431 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
they should've made an advanced potion-making book with the half blood princes writings in it to buy i would have so got that .. lol really random but im watching harry potter and the half blood prince right now and i just thought of that

The owls in the owlery look very fake.

Thanks for that price list guys! I'm going to have to save a bunch of money for my trip! I wonder if the Quibbler makes for a good read. :lol:

Also, quick question. Which shop was it that sales the school robes? I can't remember for the life of me right now.

I loved the videos from Inside the Magic. They are great. I hope you get to go back again and do one of the FJ queue.

I actually think FOTH (unicorn) was a pretty decent kids coaster. Better than the pecker one, IMO.

giant i agree there is something wrong in the world when you can do foth & not fj so it's not being bitter. All this new tech. see where it's really getting us it's more problems than good most of the time

I actually hope that they do a video of Dragon Challenge instead of FJ. I don't want it spoiled, but I couldn't resist watching! Everything looks breathtaking so far. :heart:

~JW

Can anyone tell me the price point of the wands in Ollivander's? I'm not rich and I know that themepark gift shops can be expensive. I"m still saving up money for the shops.

Headline on orlandosentinel.com...

Wizarding World of Harry Potter opens to Universal package holders

Yeah, hold Universal's package and they will let you in to WWoHP. No thanks. I'm not that eager to get in the place. :lol:

Thanks Dreamcat! I will make note of that.

And since you are a Hufflepuff, have you noticed the lack of Cedric Diggory student made banners around DC? They have the big one with all the others but no "Support Cedric" ones. Even I caught on to that.

Thanks Dreamcat! I will make note of that.

And since you are a Hufflepuff, have you noticed the lack of Cedric Diggory student made banners around DC? They have the big one with all the others but no "Support Cedric" ones. Even I caught on to that.

thats because they put all the loosing champs outside on display to make them feel good about theirselves. It could also be cedrics way of showing modesty.