The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 434 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I asked this earlier but never did get a response. Did anyone check if the main shop in POE has stocked the merchandise yet? It's kinda odd that Universal wouldn't at least do this since the store has been remodeled for a few weeks now.

I asked this earlier but never did get a response. Did anyone check if the main shop in POE has stocked the merchandise yet? It's kinda odd that Universal wouldn't at least do this since the store has been remodeled for a few weeks now.

NO it is not stocked yet and I am guessing that it won't be until WWoHP becomes open to the public.

And with this post I am going to bed night all!

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply HHN. Must be part of the contract. I don't think Universal would pass up making extra money if they could right now. Then again maybe they would. Who knows anymore?

Um, no? I said I've stopped reading the spoiler thread, seeing as how this is the first day the general public (well . . . the general public that booked on-site, any ways) had a chance to ride Forbidden Journey. I don't understand your misunderstanding. At all. How does "stop reading" mean "still reading"?

my misunderstanding is that you still gave no reason to wait until july to do whatever you are wanting to do or not wanting to do...you didnt make it clear when you stopped reading the spoiler thread. When I said you are already reading the spoiler thread it didnt mean specifically mean at that moment you were reading it. Most normal people who dont wanna be spoiled wouldnt read the spoiler thread in the first place...hence my misunderstanding that you cant wait to read reviews but you are/were/and probably still gonna read the spoiler thread...

my misunderstanding is that you still gave no reason to wait until july to do whatever you are wanting to do or not wanting to do...you didnt make it clear when you stopped reading the spoiler thread. When I said you are already reading the spoiler thread it didnt mean specifically mean at that moment you were reading it. Most normal people who dont wanna be spoiled wouldnt read the spoiler thread in the first place...hence my misunderstanding that you cant wait to read reviews but you are/were/and probably still gonna read the spoiler thread...

ah. ok. gotcha.

But, for the most part, the spoiler thread was kind of a joke (until now), so that's why I have now stopped reading it -- now that people can actually give step by step, detailed reviews (although it might be a week before one of such detail pops up, considering how quickly the ride is breaking down each day lol).

MagiQuest is a surprisingly cool experience - even for adults with no kids - but it was never apart of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Currently, the only theme park that has one within its gates is Six Flags Great America. There's also a location inside Mall of America, as well as in basically all of the Great Wolf Lodge locations. Beyond that, there are some stand-alone locations. Check out www.magiquest.com to see if there's one anywhere near you or your travels and you WON'T be disappointed.

The Ollivander's wand show is VERY short and VERY basic. It's a neat addition and all - definitely better to have it than not have it, but it's nothing more than a pre-show for a gift shop at the end of the day. Being picked or not makes no difference what so ever in the experience, and that's the truth. You'd be nuts to go there before Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey - especially if things continue to the tune of running briefly, breaking and not coming back. It could be your biggest regret.

In my opinion the park looks pretty awesome. But if we could learn anything from other parks is that in the beginning things are going to be rough, but as time goes by the attractions and ideas for the park are going to get better and better. It would be wise to wait some time before you go to let UO work out some of their problems. But don't get me wrong the park looks great and still is going to be alot of fun.

--- Update ---

Also if the rides aren't, you could go have some beer at the three broomsticks.