The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 514 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
My mom has never seen a Harry Potter movie or read a book. What film should i show her that she can understand everything at the WWOHP (one that is also good graphics because i think the 1st movie looks sucky since its old)

Last edited:
My mom has never seen a Harry Potter movie or read a book. What film should i show her that she can understand everything at the WWOHP (one that is also good graphics because i think the 1st movie looks sucky since its old)

Maybe PoA... or just get her to watch all of them!

I'd go with Goblet of Fire. Personally I think it does the best job conveying the time frame which Wizarding World is set in. Either that or Prisoner of Azkaban.

I'd go with Goblet of Fire. Personally I think it does the best job conveying the time frame which Wizarding World is set in. Either that or Prisoner of Azkaban.
I agree. GoF is a good pick :)

And thanks for alerting me of the Merch thread. Glad I found that...now I want the Luna Lovegood t-shirt, haha!

--- Update ---

Sorry about the repeat post. The first one hadn't shown up when I refreshed the page.

Yeah, maybe GoF would be better for Dragon Challenge, but PoA has Buckbeak (Flight of the Hippogriff) and show us our first look at Hogsmeade. Just shows her both, LOL

Forgive me folks --- this is a tough thread to stay up-to-date on :lol: --- How are Potter softs running now? Is it becoming a daily occurrence? And how long into the day are they running?

yup they're there

--- Update ---

Chamber of Secrets, Prisoner of Azkaban, and Goblet of Fire will explain most of the world

I have been searching the spoilers thread for the Cobra heads location, but I can’t find it. Could someone link me to the page on it where it explains where they are and how we end up in the Chamber of Secrets?

When I heard about the person not even knowing the name of the FJ, but just “the fun ride in the big castle thing” I thought, come on, you must of recognised the name “Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey” from some point in the park. Even people around you just talking around you about it should have triggered SOMETHING. Tragic magic… What next: “Oh, that castle ride, yeah. The one based on that guy with glasses from the Mysterious Ticking Noise”

Forgive me folks --- this is a tough thread to stay up-to-date on :lol: --- How are Potter softs running now? Is it becoming a daily occurrence? And how long into the day are they running?

They've been running daily since Tuesday. The softs begin at about 9 AM. Some times, the gates have been open for the whole time. Others, they only let people in for a 4 minute period before denying entrance. The rides have been closing at about 10:30/11 and everyone is out of the island by about noon.

I have been searching the spoilers thread for the Cobra heads location, but I can’t find it. Could someone link me to the page on it where it explains where they are and how we end up in the Chamber of Secrets?

When I heard about the person not even knowing the name of the FJ, but just “the fun ride in the big castle thing” I thought, come on, you must of recognised the name “Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey” from some point in the park. Even people around you just talking around you about it should have triggered SOMETHING. Tragic magic… What next: “Oh, that castle ride, yeah. The one based on that guy with glasses from the Mysterious Ticking Noise”
LOL! Unfortunately, that's very possible.
Even though there will be people just there to check it out, I hope some people who go in without any Potter knowledge come out with a longing to read the books. The books are wonderful...I know there will be a lot more Potter fans as more and more people visit.