The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 586 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I will be able to check on the wand type for you tomorrow if it says the wood type on the wand! The large files are on my mother's laptop and not my own so I can't get to it at the moment.

Claudia, that was incredibly well written. You have such eloquence for someone your age (and don't take that the wrong way; I know several my age who can't write even half as well). I hate to admit I was someone who, until a few months ago, had little interest in HP. But in the past half a year, my life has completely changed and in part because of the Wizarding World. So in some small way, I can relate to so many who are fans.

And OF COURSE when he saw Hogwarts!

I will tell you then is when I was the most excited. i was like a kid in Hogsmeade but when I saw the castle as I headed towards it, I just melted. It was one of those times I was glad I was already in a wheelchair cause if not i probably would have needed one at that point lol :)\

Viola I am glad you had a great time, and now that you have died... time to LIVE my friend

Yessuh, I just hope Fred and George don't blow the castle up... with perhaps the help of Zambelli Internationale.

Zambelli?!?!?!? I have to find a way to see those fireworks. I am from Pittsburgh and they are the best fireworks company!!! Because they are also from Pittsburgh they do some amazing fireworks shows for the city that I grow up with. Nothing beats their fireworks.

Why is that random snow-capped arch there? It just seems to take up space.

Ugh every time I see a picture of one of the shows I hit myself for either being in line or being on another island when they were happening. :doh:

I was at the parks today for Potter. Stayed in that little land for about 8 hours. Truly Amazing.

I'll post photos tomm. On the upside, me and a friend rode Forbidden Journey FOURTEEN times. Amaaaaazing. Amazing. Did get stuck on it twice, once on my back. But totally worth it.

It's so very exciting. I feel like I'm actually going there. Unfortunately, I can not be there for opening day and will just have to live with pictures. I can't wait to go... I want to buy so much stuff! My wand is my top priority, then comes butterbeer, then comes the other merchandise I want to bring home... Anyone here who knows what they want to buy when they go?

We'll definately buy a wand (BF's choice)
Pygmy Puff!
Pumpkin Juice
Butter Beer
Maybe a choccie frog or other sweeties
May have bought the map, but not if the price has gone up
Will look at the house jumpers and scarves
Will look at commemorative glasses

Oh, so we were sharing Potter stories. I'm a bit late, but I wanted to show this to you all. It was my submission to a project that is being made into a book, compiling many people's experiences with Mr. Potter. I put a lot of heart into it, and it's basically describing how the series has changed my life. http://itsreptar.tumblr.com/post/648224255/after-a-bit-of-tweaking-this-will-be-my-submission-to

That was great. I enjoyed analyzing the entire thing. :rep:

It's so very exciting. I feel like I'm actually going there. Unfortunately, I can not be there for opening day and will just have to live with pictures. I can't wait to go... I want to buy so much stuff! My wand is my top priority, then comes butterbeer, then comes the other merchandise I want to bring home... Anyone here who knows what they want to buy when they go?
Butterbeer
Pumpkin Juice
Pygmy Puff
07 Quidditch T-shirt
Snape Keychain
Sugar Quill
Chocolate Frog
Quibbler
Ice Mice

Butterbeer
Pumpkin Juice
Pygmy Puff
07 Quidditch T-shirt
Snape Keychain
Sugar Quill
Chocolate Frog
Quibbler
Ice Mice

They have the ice mice? I haven't seen any "canon" candy other than pepper imps and chocolate frogs... Oh, and cauldron cakes... And rock cakes. Strike that, I just haven't heard of some of the Honeydukes candy xD...

They have the ice mice? I haven't seen any "canon" candy other than pepper imps and chocolate frogs... Oh, and cauldron cakes... And rock cakes. Strike that, I just haven't heard of some of the Honeydukes candy xD...
Yeah! I heard that from someone on here that they have them...and I think I saw a picture. They have Sugar Quills, which are canon. And Acid Pops. Not sure about Blood Pops, however.

Yessuh, I just hope Fred and George don't blow the castle up... with perhaps the help of Zambelli Internationale.

If Zambelli does the Grand Opening fireworks.... I think I might die.
zambelli.jpg

There's a guy on youtube who works for them and puts up videos, and the stuff they do is great.

I'm really curious about what kind of show they'll be doing. I'm not surprised at all that they'll need to close down turkey lake road for something like this. Not that it will be anything like the picture above, but I don't know of anywhere around IOA where there's enough space to launch large shells far enough away from people.

Last edited: