The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 589 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Seeing if this will work.... Again top left corner is the birch
28787_399097909150_644474150_4345409_35801_n.jpg

Is anyone planning on trying to save the event video.....sadly I have to work both of those days and would love to see what's in the "live feeds"

--- Update ---

I have the images open for everyone to see....... You should be able to view it
It told me I needed to log in. Thanks anyways!
Edit: Didn't see your post before I submitted mine. Thanks for the picture! It's the first time I've seen it :)

Last edited:
The wands look amazing. Does anyone have a picture for ones that fall in the 18th of September? Also for October 26th.

Btw I've been lurking for awhile to spoil myself... and I'm pretty confused about the prices of butterbeer. I know there is one price for with the mug, one without, the refills, and the one with the frozen. However these prices seem to fluctuate. Does anyone have the accurate prices for each?

Yep :thumbs: I edited my post.
No problem..... sadly I wish they would hurry up and restock the late August/ early Sept. one...both my boyfriend and I will have the same wands that ways (our b-days are a day apart) but I was glad to get my sister hers....she loves it and it was the one she really wanted on top of the birthday match so she killed two birds with one wand so to speak

No problem..... sadly I wish they would hurry up and restock the late August/ early Sept. one...both my boyfriend and I will have the same wands that ways (our b-days are a day apart) but I was glad to get my sister hers....she loves it and it was the one she really wanted on top of the birthday match so she killed two birds with one wand so to speak
Aw that's great! I think the handle is really cool on that one.
I hope they get more stock of everything in. They're supposed to get Extendable Ears in, and restock other objects that have been sold out...hope they get those wands in for you!
And I think I've decided to name my Pygmy Puff Perry.

I was curious about this myself. It says they will interview the stars for the grand opening on the 18th. The press day is the 16th. The tour day for press is the 17th. The grand opening is at 9am. Some folks don't get the Today Show any more at 9am (I only get three hours myself but don't receive the 4th hour) and they don't always do anything live. (I think for the summer concert series they do a couple songs inside... not real sure about this.) So it's confusing at best. Unless they're doing a special live edition from the park itself and they will cover the whole event.

I was curious about this myself. It says they will interview the stars for the grand opening on the 18th. The press day is the 16th. The tour day for press is the 17th. The grand opening is at 9am. Some folks don't get the Today Show any more at 9am (I only get three hours myself but don't receive the 4th hour) and they don't always do anything live. (I think for the summer concert series they do a couple songs inside... not real sure about this.) So it's confusing at best. Unless they're doing a special live edition from the park itself and they will cover the whole event.

They are going down there that day for a live event, Al Roker said they would be down there on Friday for the Grand Opening of it specifically...