The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 938 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Why they continue with the effect is beyond me. I rode 3 times way back at the very beginning and never saw it function. Perhaps they should just replace the images with skulls.

If I'm not mistaken, USH doesn't have this effect at all.

That soul screen scene worked when I was there but I could barely make out what it was supposed to be. Wasn't able to figure out that was actually everybody's faces until after.

The effect is not missed at Hollywood. In fact the room is the only huge improvement over Orlando. (ok the WW is slightly better)

The soul sucking part rarely works when i ride, either it shows nothing or it shows the back of the bench

With my daughter it usually always works. I have tried looking straight at it, away, pointing at it, waving it, I've given it the horns ... to no avail lol

Why they continue with the effect is beyond me. I rode 3 times way back at the very beginning and never saw it function. Perhaps they should just replace the images with skulls.

Of all my times riding it I've only had it work for me once.

Of all my times riding it I've only had it work for me once.
This whole month I have never seen it work; I just wish they would do something with that scene, maybe pop some smoke near the ceiling and project something on it, but then they already have something like this just before this scene.

I have seen the soul sucking part working a few times, and had my terrible reaction to being flung into the cameras view projected onto the mist in front of the dementor. But it seems like its mostly off or not working. One of the last times I rode it it looked like a screen saver was being projected into the face circles which was quite goofy to see. It was a repeating pattern and looked like Christmas wrapping paper haha. I think it would be great if during the times its not working they just projected 4 skulls to make you feel some impending doom or at least a sense of "dread" from the Dementors. You know, something you might expect.

I have seen the soul sucking part working a few times, and had my terrible reaction to being flung into the cameras view projected onto the mist in front of the dementor. But it seems like its mostly off or not working. One of the last times I rode it it looked like a screen saver was being projected into the face circles which was quite goofy to see. It was a repeating pattern and looked like Christmas wrapping paper haha. I think it would be great if during the times its not working they just projected 4 skulls to make you feel some impending doom or at least a sense of "dread" from the Dementors. You know, something you might expect.

At least it wans't the blue screen of death.

Depends on the weather. We go from a small diaper bag up to a small diaper bag and the bottom of the stroller packed. If we need jackets because it is getting cold at night then we need more room than if it will be hot/cold all day and therefore the cloths we have one it what we are wearing. We do bring a bunch of water with us all the time. Are guests really in the park for 3 to 6 hours? Everyone I know that visits Orlando seems to do morning to closing unless they have small kids that need naps. Now locals are different, but tourists I assumed had bags.

Yes, it's a real stat. Nearly every guest says they will arrive at "park open."

Most guests arrive between 10am and 1pm.

Most are gone by 5-6pm.

Reactions: Parkscope Joe
Yes, it's a real stat. Nearly every guest says they will arrive at "park open."

Most guests arrive between 10am and 1pm.

Most are gone by 5-6pm.

That matches what i saw yesterday. Today I was at the ticket ares at 8am where all ticket lines were full. Most of the people here are hotel guests rather than AP holders.

That matches what i saw yesterday. Today I was at the ticket ares at 8am where all ticket lines were full. Most of the people here are hotel guests rather than AP holders.

Just did a ride then reride due to scenes freezing up. Had a chance to talk to a cast member while waiting on a reset. They said no cast member likes working in the locker area. They want to move the lockers outside but nothing is definite yet.

Reactions: anihilnation