The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 34 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
And could anyone please provide a link for the FJ spoilers thread???

Here ya go :)

http://www.orlandounited.com/forums/showthread.php?4012-Harry-Potter-and-the-Forbidden-Journey-**SPOILERS**/page4

And to reiterate myself:

Reminder:

The 10:00pm Eastern PotterCast is beginning as I post and if you care to watch/listen (which I somewhat recommend because this episode is solely devoted to WWOHP discussion) click on this link. It should be entertaining and enlightening as it includes a fan site which attended the detail reveal trip.

http://www.livestream.com/pottercast WATCH IT!!!!!!

Edit: THEY'VE ALREADY STARTED!!!!!! But also be patient, haha.

(I'm so overreacting but seriously, a person who ate the food and listened to Coup is talking NOW!!!!!!!)

THEY WILL SHOW EXCLUSIVE FOOTAGE FROM THE REPORTER'S TRIP AND SHE WILL ANSWER QUESTIONS LIVE

Last edited:
Reminder:

The 10:00pm Eastern PotterCast is beginning as I post and if you care to watch/listen (which I somewhat recommend because this episode is solely devoted to WWOHP discussion) click on this link. It should be entertaining and enlightening as it includes a fan site which attended the detail reveal trip.

http://www.livestream.com/pottercast WATCH IT!!!!!!

Edit: THEY'VE ALREADY STARTED!!!!!! But also be patient, haha.

(I'm so overreacting but seriously, a person who ate the food and listened to Coup is talking NOW!!!!!!!)

AND THEY WILL POSSIBLY SHOW EXCLUSIVE FOOTAGE FROM THE REPORTER'S TRIP

Ha! I had forgotten!! and just now saw your post! but funnily enough they JUST started recording like right now!! (10:43pm)

THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP!!!!

Last edited:
I am not too worried about the ride space because remember guys most likely the ride space would be on two floors (or more). The small sets on top and big sets like the forbidden forest on the bottom.

Ha! I had forgotten!! and just now saw your post! but funnily enough they JUST started recording like right now!! (10:43pm)

THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP!!!!

Yah, I've been spazzing out over this for the past 45 minutes cause they had tech difficulties and what not but its fully running and just wanted for people here to watch/listen as I do, so less have to learn what they will do after the LIVE show ends.

Yah, I've been spazzing out over this for the past 45 minutes cause they had tech difficulties and what not but its fully running and just wanted for people here to watch/listen as I do, so less have to learn what they will do after the LIVE show ends.

They were waiting for ME to show up :rofl: jk hahah

From the live podcast:

- The next reports from the fansites will be up "sometime in April"

- BBPH got yelled at by Melissa hahahah!! :rofl:

SPOILER - Highlight > - I asked if Ron makes it snow in the DADA classroom and Melissa mentioned me and said YES! :D :D :D

- Melissa said that the same person who designed Spiderman designed FJ! :-O

Last edited:
ugh. I totally clicked the link to listen and watch to the pottercast (which annoys me, Im more of a mugglecast fan tehe) and after two minutes of reading the comments and listening I had to stop. Its hard to describe why but the info and reactions were too much to handle and are making the anticipation 300 times worse haha. I was hoping the second article was not going to be about the food but I guess its out of the bag now haha. I guess its cool because now you all know. I am going to guess that the third article will be merchandise.

As for the person earlier saying they hope for april 9, there is like a 2% chance of that from what I can see. And the ones about previews, I do not think I can tell any details on that even if there were any to give out haha.

So I guess the guy that looked like Slytherin from that video from forever ago was the actor cast to be in the Slytherin moving portrait!!!!!

Haha, BBPH, she called you out!:rofl:

Last edited:
SPOILER - Highlight > I got my question answered! Ron WILL make it snow in the Defence Against the Dark Arts Classroom!

PS: Is someone here "gus" from the Livestream? and "ALEC"?

Last edited:
Regarding the show buliding, I think they should try to draw attention away from it, not giving people another giant mountain, this time with no castle on top. People would say, "WTF!?" when they see that. Just add more trees like they've been doing and you're gold.

Also, I have full confindence that JP will be restored. Just some tall trees and the skyline is fixed. :thumbs:

Honestly, just write InGen on the side of the building and I'll be satisfied.

dreamcat I feel your pain on listening & looking at the comments but I have nothing better to do tonight. But everyone should just see my face when stupid mistakes are said why am I so picky on these things lol.

dreamcat I feel your pain on listening & looking at the comments but I have nothing better to do tonight. But everyone should just see my face when stupid mistakes are said why am I so picky on these things lol.

yeah I think I finally understand about your anger. I already knew the info and the girl is saying wayyyyyy too much! The questions are also bad.

Is the PotterCast over? I tried going on the LiveStream but it says disconnected now... Though that may just be because of the crappy internet in my dorm room... :bang:

For everyone watching the "Pottercast", can we please only post spoilers in the spoiler thread or in white text. I don't mind some spoilers but I don't want everything to be spoiled such as dialogue. Thanks in advance.