The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hollywood | Page 180 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hollywood

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I have to run to Citywalk at lunch to buy some stuff. Was thinking of running into USH for a few minutes just to see the land! Our plan is to go Sunday morning, hoping that it will be open!!

Currently waiting on my girlfriend to get out of a doctors appointment so we can both head up together.... Aww the agony of having to delay my trip haha be there with all of you soon!

HTF was very good warning about the crowds..i mean, this is from IU and wow.

CbCRMs5UAAAP2_8.jpg

They appear to be setting up for a media event at train station. That's more attention than I expected for technical rehearsal. Maybe it's a pep talk for workers? Or B roll for future coverage of the first day?

Definitely employee event. They're all there now drinking butterbeer.

Thanks for the heads up guys. I live about 20 min from there so I am following you guys closely. I want to just by an annual pass but it eems as though they black out most of the weekends even with the high end one. I am in NY for spring break but will be back Saturday night on the  6th of April. My plan was to go April 7th to HP. Am I reading the AP correctly it reads as  though It blacks out weekends except the first day you go. So I could go that Sunday if I wait to use my annual pass then? Is there just a surcharge for going on a weekend when you have an AP or do you pay full price? If just an extra charge does anyone know how much? Thanks :)