The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hollywood | Page 200 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hollywood

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Does anyone know if there is anything different/special between the annual pass previews and the technical rehearsal? 

SoOoo...what are all the remaining previews and special events that we collectively know about?

Wed 3/9: NBC Employee previews in the evening?
Thurs-Fri 3/10-11: More employee previews?
Sat 3/12: Kaiser evening preview 8p-12am
Sat 3/19: AP Preview 9am
Sun 3/20: AP Preview 9am
Mon 3/21: AP Preview 9am
Tues 3/22: AP Preview 9am
Wed 3/23: AP Preview 9am
Thurs-Mon 3/25-3/28: ??? Anything??
Tues 3/29: AP Preview 9am
Wed 3/30: AP Preview 9am
Thurs-Mon 3/31-4/4...??? Anything???
Tues 4/5 Evening Red Carpet Premiere
Weds  4/6 ?
Thurs 4/7: Grand Opening!

Hi all!

I got to go to the NBC employee preview in the evening and they had the goggles for Forbidden Journey.

I have to say I like the transformers 3d glasses better, the FJ goggles make your field of view very narrow making it hard to see everything, and makes it MUCH easier in my opinion to get motion sick. I love the idea of the goggles though as it adds to overall theme experience. :(  

Anyone know how limited the preview is?

I'm going to buy the costco pass (the cheapest one) tomorrow night and I'm hoping slots for the 19th or 20th would still be open since I work during the week. 

Thanks. 

If it's like any other AP Previews that have happened in the past, It'll probably be packed. Don't go expecting walk-ons.

How well do the Quidditch goggles stick to your face compared to the other 3D glasses?

They fit more snug then the transformers ones, the image quality looks the same between the two glasses.

I got motion sick due to the lack of vision, but the air bellows really helped me, the motion sickness kicks in during the Quidditch match scene, the ride bobs up and down a lot for no good reason lol.

Reactions: Ryan and poppers620
If anything like Diagon and Hogsmeade East, April 6th will be a media day in the land. Interviews, performances, etc. April 5th at night is more of a gala. 

If anything like Diagon and Hogsmeade East, April 6th will be a media day in the land. Interviews, performances, etc. April 5th at night is more of a gala. 

Cool, I'll add that to our working calendar.  Does anyone know if the media day is confirmed or is it just a safe bet?

Wed 3/9: NBC Employee previews in the evening.
Sun 3/13-Fri 3/18: Anything?
Weds  4/6 Media Day?

Are there any more special events or previews or tv tapings we might be missing?  Can anyone else help fill the gaps on this list?

Reactions: Ryan and Aaron
Cool, I'll add that to our working calendar.  Does anyone know if the media day is confirmed or is it just a safe bet?

Are there any more special events or previews or tv tapings we might be missing?  Can anyone else help fill the gaps on this list?

Kaiser will have another event date on the 13th, for 7 PM to 12 AM

Kaiser will have another event date on the 13th, for 7 PM to 12 AM

Cool, updating it now.  I wonder if there are any morning previews this weekend like there were last Sunday?

Wed 3/9: NBC Employee previews in the evening.
Sun 3/13: Kaiser evening preview 7pm-12am
Mon 3/14-Fri 3/18: Anything?
Weds  4/6 Media Day?

Cool, updating it now.  I wonder if there are any morning previews this weekend like there were last Sunday?

Wednesday March 16 is Warner Bros. Employees are getting entry in 3 hr time slots throughout the day. I do not know if it's all day, I just know I'm going as a guest from 1pm to 4pm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry guys, I don't know how to fix that. When I use the link it takes me to the RSVP page. It may be smart enough to know that you weren't on the email. Try asking a friend to forward the email to you or something. And yeah, I don't know what account that is either. Sorry :(

Thank you for your help. But yes, you do need to actually click through the email. I had it fwded  to me and it worked :) seems they were just staggering emails to avoid server crash

Reactions: 12th Man
^ Yeah that's my problem, this literally means I won't be able to ride Forbidden Journey anymore... wow, I am incredibly bummed. Without my glasses I am incredibly blind, and without the goggles I can only imagine how blurry the domes will look even with glasses on... This is pretty unfortunate  :(