The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hollywood | Page 255 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hollywood

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
There has been no official word of added fireworks for Nighttime Lights for Summer 2018. The wand experiences have not been installed yet and I could imagine they won't take too long to install. If USH announces Summer, then I expect these should be up and running by mid June.

I have a feeling that the Incendio effect is going to be visible and noticeable from the DreamWorks Theater queue. I hope it doesn't get annoying from outside the land.

I have no idea where the Alohomora spell will end up. I hope its not in the back alley near Three Broomsticks as I am hoping one day to get the snow spell like Japan.

Something good to note is that Universal's original Press Release said Nighttime Lights was returning June 23...that has now been changed to June 24 as there is a park nighttime buyout on June 23 and will prevent the show from operating for the general public.

I assume it’s prerecorded like the one in Diagon, but it would be great if it’s actor operated like the Goblin money exchange.

Is it really actor operated? I thought it was AI like Alexa - enjoyable / fun but a limited range of answers. Please how does it work - is it the cashier or some hidden?

Apologies I was not clear in my question whether I was asking about the mirror or the goblin money exchange - please is the ‘goblin money exchange’ actor operated?

I thought the goblin was AI like Alexa - enjoyable / fun but has a limited range of pre-recorded answers.

Anyone have any updates about the new wand stations, or where they would be located? The food options at Three Broomsticks are already available, and the mirror is already talking, but I've not yet seen any sign of the wand stations.