The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hollywood | Page 256 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hollywood

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If I had to wager on the locations of the new spells, I'd say between the music shop and the train station, i.e. where the entrance to Dragon Challenge is in Orlando. That always seemed like neglected space to me. If I remember correctly, that's more or less where the fire spell is in Japan as well.

I've been thinking that too... but I really have no idea where they'd put/hide the sensor. How do they do it in Japan? Plus, there's supposed to be a second one, and I have no idea where that could go.

The two spots that are the quietest (between the food/drink cart and the Silencio spell, and the alley area behind our current Incendio spell by Three Broomsticks/Honeydukes) are also generally team member entrances/exits, so I don't if they'd want to put a spell "blocking" those areas.

I've been thinking that too... but I really have no idea where they'd put/hide the sensor. How do they do it in Japan? Plus, there's supposed to be a second one, and I have no idea where that could go.

The Fire effect will most likely be the same location as Japan. Japan's building is slightly different, but I see no issues placing the sensor very high to focus attention upward.

WWoHP really needs to be expanded in Hollywood. I love it so much and it's really the highlight of every trip when I visit there. Also, every friend I have gone with has said the same thing, "It's the best area, they need to make it bigger!"

Reactions: Rawbuhrt
I’m loving the sound of these new wand stations! Thanks for the construction updates, guys!

I’d also love to see the area get bigger. Since they can’t seem to decide what they want to do in regards to Diagon Alley, one thing I’d like to see them add to the Hogsmeade area is a child-friendly dark ride. Whether that’s a people-eater, like Disneyland’s Haunted Mansion, or something more along the lines of E.T., I do think that would help the experience feel more complete.

On the other hand, when it comes to moving through rooms filled with animatronics, Fantastic Beasts might be a better theme for that sort of a ride. (It could be themed as a ride through Newt’s suitcase or something.)

Of course, it’s hard to think of something more appealing to kids than riding the Hogwarts Express. That would be nice too. But regardless, I really am happy to see additional wand stations.

'Bout dang time. I don't understand why it took so long for the Butterbeer ice cream to make it's way over here.

Just an FYI for anyone planning on seeing the show soon - I was there tonight, and the first showing started around 8:45, even though team members were telling everyone that it wouldn’t start until 9:10. Not sure if that’s how it’s normally like, as it was my first time seeing it, but thought I’d make note of it anyway.

Just an FYI for anyone planning on seeing the show soon - I was there tonight, and the first showing started around 8:45, even though team members were telling everyone that it wouldn’t start until 9:10. Not sure if that’s how it’s normally like, as it was my first time seeing it, but thought I’d make note of it anyway.
They've always done this. They start the first show 20-30 minutes earlier because people are already sitting and claiming their spots for an hour so, they want to get them out and have the place empty for the people showing up at normal showtimes. I've also realized that it gets dark really late during the summer in Socal.

Reactions: Sydney