Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hollywood

I whistle as smoothly as managing an episode of Theme Park Talk. But in this case, the whistle is especially strong.

Does Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs have anything to do with this? ;):lol:
I figured out what @Mad Dog was getting at here but still not putting it all together.

Edit: The only thing I can come up with that would thematically make sense is a Quidditch Pitch but what for?

I'm going to wager a guess that we may be seeing the beginnings of the Great Hall.

Nah, I don't think it's a major addition. Besides, Alex didn't like your post which means it's not it.

I guess my ignorance to the current offerings at Hollywood are showing. I would have guessed Nightime lights show, but I thought y’all already had that.

Someone's getting closer.....

So it's a new show. Was hoping for a ride, but there's not enough space. (I know there's 0 chance of us getting Hagrid's coaster.)

So here's just a few things I can say..

- They're investing a lot more than when Nighttime Lights was beginning to be worked on
- It's going to be limited run as a test (due to a lot of the variables the show is having)
- Spring (don't know the time frame)

Once it officially comes out of the woodwork (which should "hopefully" be soon), then I may be a little more free to talk about it. But it is something that I am quite excited for on seeing.

Last edited:
I think this audition notice might be relevant:
429E4670-C22C-46AD-A4B4-DEE2BCA8C714.jpeg
So here's just a few things I can say..

- They're investing a lot more than when Nighttime Lights was beginning to be worked on
- It's going to be limited run as a test (due to a lot of the variables the show is having)
- Spring (don't know the time frame)

Once it officially comes out of the woodwork (which should "hopefully" be soon), then I may be a little more free to talk about it. But it is something that I am quite excited for on seeing.

tales-beedle-bard-show-puppets1-a-00.jpg