The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hollywood | Page 286 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hollywood

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I wish I got a pic but they're like half the width of the old/mummy lockers, I almost couldn't fit my bag in there. Now I'm kind of not looking forward to mummy getting these if they're gonna be the same size as the new Potter ones.
Same and I do not have a big bag...like this thing is a normal size backpack and its not even full.....before I could easily fit my bag in and extra stuff

I wish I got a pic but they're like half the width of the old/mummy lockers, I almost couldn't fit my bag in there. Now I'm kind of not looking forward to mummy getting these if they're gonna be the same size as the new Potter ones.
yeah unfortunately. But a big problem with this ride is people with bags holding up the locker line. That’s literally all extended line is for… it’s a locker line mostly lol.

yeah unfortunately. But a big problem with this ride is people with bags holding up the locker line. That’s literally all extended line is for… it’s a locker line mostly lol.
Sure, no one is complaining about the location. The Lockers new size are the issue

While I'm not 100% sure, these are exactly the same size of the lockers that are available in Orlando.... although for us, they're vertical. I suppose they wouldn't fit a large bag, but I think the majority of people will be fine with the smaller size... they'd fit phones, souvenir mugs, and most small-to-medium purses/bags.

Reactions: KlownzNskullZ
While I'm not 100% sure, these are exactly the same size of the lockers that are available in Orlando.... although for us, they're vertical. I suppose they wouldn't fit a large bag, but I think the majority of people will be fine with the smaller size... they'd fit phones, souvenir mugs, and most small-to-medium purses/bags.
They probably downsized to add more lockers per guest before 1 locker would hold more than 1 bag but people would always get there own even if they had a party that could fit all their bags in one locker.

Reactions: Jake S
Speak for yourself, I see many people with backpacks and bags that will not fit in these

I'm paying to be in the park, offer me lockers if you make rides that I can't ride with them on...simple

After doing a little research, it appears these lockers hold about 20 liters. That's definitely on the small size of a standard backpack (20-30 liters) but is about in the middle when it comes to things like diaper bags (15-25). Just for context.

Reactions: Rideguy70 and Nico
After doing a little research, it appears these lockers hold about 20 liters. That's definitely on the small size of a standard backpack (20-30 liters) but is about in the middle when it comes to things like diaper bags (15-25). Just for context.
I'll make a video next time I go, because I do not have a big bag, its a normal sized backpack and not full.

Also for the people defending this why? Like how does it benefits guests to have smaller lockers?

I think you’re arguing with nobody. I don’t see a single person in this thread so far “defending this”...
Jerrod rn
Talk Talking To Myself GIF by Facepunch Studios

I think you’re arguing with nobody. I don’t see a single person in this thread so far “defending this”…
Agreed, I think many already deal with this size locker in Orlando parks so probably didn't realize yours was bigger. Bigger is clearly better, but this looks to be the same size I already have to deal with at Orlando. I fit my crossbag in it will no issues, but a normal size backpack would not work. I do like the upright for drinks, the sideways ones mean only empty cups or bottles could be stored.

I mean....seems like everyone is like cool its in Orlando so I'm not going to be against this

thats how I'm reading the comments at least

I mean....seems like everyone is like cool its in Orlando so I'm not going to be against this

I just think people were saying they were the same size and would fit x and not y. The people (like myself) who say this won't be outraged since we don't go to this park. But I don't see us defending it. Just not outraged.

@Rideguy70 simply mentioned that the lockers seem like vertical versions of the Orlando ones and @BriefCasey provided some visual comparison. Neither of them said anything like, “Suck it up and deal with it!” Them (and @IzzyB) were just conversing about that fact.

And at the end of the day, it’s just lockers at a theme park. It’s really not worth looking to fight someone over in a forum, especially if that person is made of straw.

@Rideguy70 simply mentioned that the lockers seem like vertical versions of the Orlando ones and @BriefCasey provided some visual comparison. Neither of them said anything like, “Suck it up and deal with it!” Them (and @IzzyB) were just conversing about that fact.

And at the end of the day, it’s just lockers at a theme park. It’s really not worth looking to fight someone over in a forum, especially if that person is made of straw.
I get it you don't like me

I bring backpacks to theme parks because I carry water and Jackets with me, so it affects me and I see many people with backs and making my experience worst is something I feel like is worth pointing out and saying this sucks, especially when money is the reason behind it

No idea how me being upset about this makes me straw man but cool.

I bring backpacks to theme parks because I carry water and Jackets with me, so it affects me and I see many people with backs and making my experience worst is something I feel like is worth pointing out and saying this sucks, especially when money is the reason behind it

No one is saying you’re wrong about being upset! I’m not. No one is. We’re pointing out that your original claim — that people in this thread are “defending this” — has no merit. That’s it. Of course it affects you. It’ll affect a lot of people. And I agree it sucks. No one has said it doesn’t. But, bro, like, come on. Actually read the comments instead of getting defensive all the time.

I’m not calling you a straw man. I’m saying you are making a straw man, that people (the straw people in this notion) are defending this and are “cool with it,” when… no one is doing that.

But will you still complain if they're Nintendo themed lockers?

• Haha
Reactions: fryoj