The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hollywood | Page 287 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hollywood

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
But will you still complain if they're Nintendo themed lockers?
I mean.....I've been one of the most vocal voices here about SNW being too small and them besides insane for not moving Panda Express to make room for a sub area or the Yoshi ride

Say what you will about me but if people view me as a fan boy cool but I criticize all the parks.
Universal is wasting time by not building things right now as the coaster is not here until 2026 and also wasting things like the dreamworks theater and Plaza. (also called out Universal on Early entry....but no one cared until it affected HHN)
Sea World/Knotts/Six Flags in there own ways have Ops Issues that hold them back.
Disneyland is killing many live shows out of spite of unions or money reasons, along with being wayyyy to slow on projects like the avengers and even avatar and DCA just needs more everything (besides shopping and resturants)

Lol, even Nintendo if you see my thoughts in the Switch and gaming threads, I love how many games they do but the Online sucks and so does the Vitual Console...we never got Pokemon Red on Switch like WTF?

Anyway people know how I feel about this, to me admission should cover you putting items away if THEY the park designed the ride so you can't ride with bags.

I mean.....I've been one of the most vocal voices here about SNW being too small and them besides insane for not moving Panda Express to make room for a sub area or the Yoshi ride

Say what you will about me but if people view me as a fan boy cool but I criticize all the parks.
Universal is wasting time by not building things right now as the coaster is not here until 2026 and also wasting things like the dreamworks theater and Plaza. (also called out Universal on Early entry....but no one cared until it affected HHN)
Sea World/Knotts/Six Flags in there own ways have Ops Issues that hold them back.
Disneyland is killing many live shows out of spite of unions or money reasons, along with being wayyyy to slow on projects like the avengers and even avatar and DCA just needs more everything (besides shopping and resturants)

Lol, even Nintendo if you see my thoughts in the Switch and gaming threads, I love how many games they do but the Online sucks and so does the Vitual Console...we never got Pokemon Red on Switch like WTF?

Anyway people know how I feel about this, to me admission should cover you putting items away if THEY the park designed the ride so you can't ride with bags.
They do offer the free option and lockers are optional or you do a bag switch. But yeah I mean jurassic world already only offers paid lockers. You don’t need to put ur bags away but they will definitely be soaked after.

Universal has the unique problem. Knotts, six flags does not. They just have you leave it stuff on the side of the platform for rollercoasters obviously

They do offer the free option and lockers are optional or you do a bag switch. But yeah I mean jurassic world already only offers paid lockers. You don’t need to put ur bags away but they will definitely be soaked after.

Universal has the unique problem. Knotts, six flags does not. They just have you leave it stuff on the side of the platform for rollercoasters obviously
If you can put a standard backpack in the new locker, please show a video of picture.

Jurassic its not required and Mummy is 100 feet away with free lockers.

Call me crazy, but the free lockers seem adequate for most normal items?

Shrugs GIF

What the heck size backpack we talking though? :lol: I've used the normal lockers with a camera bag and my wife's purse.
I imagine it is how much you put into your bag. My crossbag fits with no issues and my friend has a normal size backpack that fits, but she doesn't pack it full and said she did have to squish it in there. I really hope they change all to the vertical as I do like that a lot.

Reactions: highdefrex
I imagine it is how much you put into your bag. My crossbag fits with no issues and my friend has a normal size backpack that fits, but she doesn't pack it full and said she did have to squish it in there. I really hope they change all to the vertical as I do like that a lot.

Absolutely. If I'm packing the kitchen sink, I wouldn't expect it to fit. :lol:

But average purses, crossbody, fannies, cell phones, freestyle cup, backup battery, wallet, and sunglasses should all fit in there no problem.

Absolutely. If I'm packing the kitchen sink, I wouldn't expect it to fit. :lol:

But average purses, crossbody, fannies, cell phones, freestyle cup, backup battery, wallet, and sunglasses should all fit in there no problem.
I mean I have 3 kids. We bring water bottles, snacks, medication, and their wands. If it is going to rain we do ponchos too. Now we don't have to do lockers a lot of places because of Child Swap, but when we do I haven't had issues. MIB are the ones we use the most.

Reactions: Brian G.
I mean I have 3 kids. We bring water bottles, snacks, medication, and their wands. If it is going to rain we do ponchos too. Now we don't have to do lockers a lot of places because of Child Swap, but when we do I haven't had issues. MIB are the ones we use the most.

I just meant in terms of single folk. I understand families present a different situation - but yeah, child swap helps a lot there... haha

I just meant in terms of single folk. I understand families present a different situation - but yeah, child swap helps a lot there... haha
And, assuming you all have park tickets, you can get more than one locker. (I understand that's a pain in the butt, but I also think any ride lockers like this are a pain in the butt)

this backpack is 16 x 11 x 4.5 (all in inches)

the lockers are, as best I can tell, 14 x 16.9 x 5.5 (all in inches)
The ones in those pictures are vertical...I don't know if that makes easier but I'm going this weekend. Will see if there is a way to make this work but just not a fan of them making them this small when its required

Disneyland no problem and most rides like Jurassic and MK I have no issues riding with the bag at my feet

The ones in those pictures are vertical...I don't know if that makes easier but I'm going this weekend. Will see if there is a way to make this work but just not a fan of them making them this small when its required

Disneyland no problem and most rides like Jurassic and MK I have no issues riding with the bag at my feet
aren't the new lockers we're talking about also vertical? and if your backpack fits, who cares? isn't it good that they're offering more lockers of a reasonable size than fewer lockers that are only half filled?

but there's nowhere to put your bag on forbidden journey. if it's that big an inconvenience, pack lighter!

aren't the new lockers we're talking about also vertical? and if your backpack fits, who cares? isn't it good that they're offering more lockers of a reasonable size than fewer lockers that are only half filled?

but there's nowhere to put your bag on forbidden journey. if it's that big an inconvenience, pack lighter!
I mean the point of a backpack is to have things in it, last time I went it did not fit.

Once again, I don't see anyone on here but me really against this.(its fine if you are but rather people be honest and upfront) People think its fine to make the lockers smaller where you either can't bring a backpack or if you do you pay.
The Mummy easily hold my bag and more, so this is not unheard.

I was saying even with family we don't have issues when we do need to use it. Stroller helps, but I always take back pack with me as it has wands and I am not letting those get stolen lol

Reactions: Brian G.
I mean the point of a backpack is to have things in it, last time I went it did not fit.

Once again, I don't see anyone on here but me really against this.(its fine if you are but rather people be honest and upfront) People think its fine to make the lockers smaller where you either can't bring a backpack or if you do you pay.
The Mummy easily hold my bag and more, so this is not unheard.

The problem is this is a "Jerrod" issue. You have other posters telling you we have no issues using the lockers, while also bringing more items. Based on the dimensions, your bag should fit - but if you're packing that bag to the brim, that's on you, not Universal.

Reactions: highdefrex

Book with our Travel Partners

Latest posts