The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hollywood | Page 78 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hollywood

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Forms going in to create, I'm guessing, planters.  I've been wondering how they would visually separate Hogsmeade entry from Springfield.  Trees and shrubs ought to do it.  Plus the HVAC on the rear is going in.

Hogsmeade_Entry_020715_1.jpg
Hogwarts_HVAC_Rear_020715.jpg

And workers were making the rooftop snow whiter.

HogsmeadeSnow_020715.jpg

It's just the framing. There's photos of it on the OU forums when it was still being made at Nassal over in FL. Don't think the Locomotive will receive its casing until later in the year. 

Reactions: William
Just went to Universal today and snapped several photos of the construction on my phone.  The best photos were from the Shrek queue and the Universal Plaze!  The Three Broomsticks is really getting a formed facade, the Owl Post and shade building are beginning to get housewrapped, and the train station's now up.  Most importantly though, more snow's coming on the buildings and the structure for Hogwarts "astronomy building" is coming up!

IMG_0695.jpg

IMG_0695.jpg

IMG_0657.jpg

IMG_0697.jpg

IMG_0698.jpg

IMG_0704.jpg

IMG_0710.jpg

IMG_0711.jpg

IMG_0713.jpg

IMG_0714.jpg

IMG_0715.jpg

IMG_0717.jpg

IMG_0718.jpg

IMG_0719.jpg

IMG_0720.jpg

IMG_0722.jpg

IMG_0724.jpg

IMG_0727.jpg

IMG_0656.jpg

IMG_0658.jpg

IMG_0662.jpg

IMG_0657.jpg

Oh and it looks like there's also going to be a pathway back to Shrek through the arch, which leads to Dragon Challenge in Orlando.

Reactions: William and Aaron
The spiral staircase sitting in the Stage 28 plot goes in the Three Broomsticks. I don't know where those decorative spires to the left of the staircase go. Also, if you look closely, the Dragon Challenge arch has the same wooden door that it has in Japan so there won't be any access to Shrek from Wizarding World.

Last edited by a moderator:
The spiral staircase sitting in the Stage 28 plot goes in the Three Broomsticks. I don't know where those decorative spires to the left of the staircase go.
I bet the decorative spires will either be the chandelier in the Three Broomsticks or on top of Hogwarts Castle.  Good eye by the way since I literally thought that was for the Hippogriff.

I wouldn't be surprised if Hogsmeade Station was the next structure to have scaffolding taken off of it. It's evident that the work on Hogsmeade is slowly progressing toward Hogwarts Castle, as some of the skeletal structures toward the end have just recently been getting covered in DensGlass. We should start to see work on the Triwizard Spirit Rally stage and Flight of the Hippogriff area start pretty soon!

Reactions: Imdbman
I predict that Hogsmeade Station, and the entire left side of the street up until Hog's Head will be uncovered by Springfield softs. The fact that they're already working on interior decorating for 3B means that the interior is almost done.

Reactions: William and Imdbman
I predict that Hogsmeade Station, and the entire left side of the street up until Hog's Head will be uncovered by Springfield softs. The fact that they're already working on interior decorating for 3B means that the interior is almost done.
Wait, seriously?  They're already doing interior decorating for the first half of Hogsmeade as well?  Wow!  I heard from an employee at Universal that Springfield food court may soft open next month, so if all goes well, I guess those interiors will be done within a month or two.

Great Pictures, How tall are you??!! :) Smart idea of universal to put the little barrier that will be full of trees in between Springfield and Harry Potter, it will block the view of Harry Potter from Springfield. Can't wait till all of this is done!!

Last edited by a moderator: