The WWE Thread | Page 35 | Inside Universal Forums

The WWE Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
RAW was awful. DB and Kane angle was on another level of stupid. If they are planning to make Bryan look terrible they have succeeded. The car was lame. Kane was lame. DB was lame and so was his wife. The whole storyline sucked.

Don't me a lemon... Be a ROSEBUD!!!

It was pretty bad. But the extreme rules match was good and if there match at the next PPV is what it's rumored to be and it's good, then I can't complain. Hopefully they limit the horror movie stuff for the next 3 weeks

Adam Rose has succeeded in being awesome

Anyone else have the network?

I have the network as well!

The Adam Rose segment, lol, if Fellini was a wrestling producer, Adam Rose's segment would be the result. I wonder where all this will go storyline wise and what he will be like in the ring. I remember seeing him in action once in NXT before he was Adam Rose, was qood.

Any predictions for this Sundays Payback? There's really not many matches that have been announced. No title match. Only 2 matches that have been promoted are Cena vs. Bray Wyatt in Last Man Standing and Evolution vs. The Shield in a no holds barred elimination match. I want Wyatt to win but I have a bad feeling we'll be seeing the same song and dance we've been seeing for nearly 10 years now. Shield will probably win since Batista has to go promote Guardians of the Galaxy. Both matches should be highly entertaining though so I'm looking forward to it.

Since the event is in Chicago I will still hope for a possible CM Punk return. Highly unlikely but the crowd will be hot and chanting his name all night.

Any predictions for this Sundays Payback? There's really not many matches that have been announced. No title match. Only 2 matches that have been promoted are Cena vs. Bray Wyatt in Last Man Standing and Evolution vs. The Shield in a no holds barred elimination match. I want Wyatt to win but I have a bad feeling we'll be seeing the same song and dance we've been seeing for nearly 10 years now. Shield will probably win since Batista has to go promote Guardians of the Galaxy. Both matches should be highly entertaining though so I'm looking forward to it.

Since the event is in Chicago I will still hope for a possible CM Punk return. Highly unlikely but the crowd will be hot and chanting his name all night.

Also afraid of Cena winning; Bray's in ring promo on RAW was great, then Cena had to come out ...

Evolution vs shield, I think it will end with Reigns against HHH.

Still hoping we will have Bryan vs Lesnar in the near future!

Yes, it was awesome. I can't wait for the eventual Sami Zayn/Adrian Neville match. Those 2 guys are AWESOME. It will be MOTY for sure when it happens

Hawks/Kings game 7 in Chicago same night as Payback in Chicago. Yikes! CM Punk is a huge Hawks fans so that basically confirms his non involvement in Payback. Better to find out now than at 10:45 sunday I guess :shrug:

Just finished the Sheamus/Cesaro match. If there are any two people that need to be in the top spotlight, it's these two. That was a great match! Definitely a rivalry that could be built up if they wanted to!

Goldust/Rhodes vs. Rybaxel= Lame match but a result we were all expecting. Look out for Rhodes v Goldust in the near future!

Rusev v Big E= Typical big man match with communism somehow interwoven in the programming :lol:

RVD v BNB= I like BNB, RVD is choppy and kind of boring. Overall an expected end result.

Cena v. Wyatt= WOW!

Last edited:
Payback surprised me. Went in with low expectations but I feel they done a good job. Solid run of ppvs as of late.

Wyatt vs. Cena was good.....until the ending! Wyatt had to win. Shield/Evolution was good. Surprised they got the clean sweep. And it's weird that it went from a no holds barred match to a traditional tag match, then back to a no holds barred. Still a good and entertaining match

Loved Wyatt vs Cena, but yes the ending ... but it does et up for a nice continuation of the feud, Cena could not knock Bray Wyatt and had to "cheat" placing the heavy trunk on him; Wyatt also has teh bragging rights because the match was almost all him.

Apparently Cena will be in a movie called "trainwreck", if he needs time off for that then perhaps we will see a huge win for Bray Wyatt soon. Bray's facebook has this "To me, John Cena uses the "cowardly" way to win the last man standing match. Also, Bray Wyatt isn't going to be buried here. The match was well done, nonetheless." I'd love to see a Buried Alive match between the two!

So The Shield broke up. Thoughts? Never thought it'd be Rollins who would turn. But it's an interesting twist for WWE which was starting to get stale. HHH basically handpicking Seth pretty much sets him up for stardom, which is what I was afraid of when the break up happened. I thought he'd just get lost in the shuffle. So that's cool to see. Just thought it would be as a face but that day will happen at some point. Roman will be fine as he's obviously liked which is why it seemed like he was the logical choice to turn. Just don't want to see Ambrose get lost in the shuffle. I wanna think he's set for big things too, with a good showing last night and eliminating Orton, but who knows with WWE.

Caught me by surprise as well, I really thought Ambrose would be the one causing the breakup, lol, so for a change WWE wrote something not predictable :)

I was watching at Buffalo Wild Wings celebrating a graduation...I was dumbfounded and shocked when I saw what happened. Absolutely crazy!!