Theme Park Related Tattoos | Inside Universal Forums

Theme Park Related Tattoos

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Sep 17, 2012
Northern Ireland
Just curious if any members here have any tattoos related to the theme parks or a property from the theme parks. Looking for some inspiration for myself, or do you guys think it would be crazy to get something related done?

You have to remember, to make it special to you because its going to be on your body forever. So make sure its absolutely something you love, whether a character from a movie or theme park ride, ala Hatbox Ghost for example, or a Its a Small World Doll from the country of your origin. Space Mountain logo, or what I'm thinking of getting at come point is the original Epcot logo with the lands logo. Its cool enough to look original and not campy enough to be associated strictly with a theme park. (its my avatar if you're curious)

You have to remember, to make it special to you because its going to be on your body forever. So make sure its absolutely something you love, whether a character from a movie or theme park ride, ala Hatbox Ghost for example, or a Its a Small World Doll from the country of your origin. Space Mountain logo, or what I'm thinking of getting at come point is the original Epcot logo with the lands logo. Its cool enough to look original and not campy enough to be associated strictly with a theme park. (its my avatar if you're curious)

That Epcot logo would be pretty cool, if I were to get a park tattoo the center logo would definitely be in the running.

One of my co-workers has all of the original EPCOT Future World pavilion logos tattooed on his legs. IT IS SO COOL, but I would never get a tattoo.

Friend of mine has the Mary Blair giraffes (from Small World), Jose from the Tiki Room and a card soldier from Wonderland on her arm ... and Orange Bird on her back.

Of course, George "The Disney Tattoo" guy was in another league, but haven't heard of him being back in a while.

One of my co workers has a nightmare before Christmas sleeve. I'll never get a tattoo but I definitely appreciate the art

My best friend is all tatted up with NBC artwork. Left side is Oogie Boogie, right side is Jack and Sally, and his back is the Hanging Tree with plans to have Lock, Shock, and Barrel added.

I don't have a theme park tattoo, but mine is sort of Disney.. I named my dog after Kida (from Atlantis) when she died last year I got her name tattooed on my wrist in Atlantian..

Planning on getting a proper Disney tattoo, I like the old Epcot logos idea, probably horizons or imagination!

Heres mine
547493_3550182590756_2045782109_n.jpg

and
389289_3532014096555_1120677874_n.jpg

I've got 3 Wizarding world inspired tattoos. Now if only I knew how to upload pictures haha.

Love this thread glad I'm not the only one daft enough. Some great tattoos on show.

I'm looking at getting some HP tattoos next, would love to see yours! Best site is to upload to tinypic.com and then post the

I'm looking to get the original Epcot logo sometime soon, but add something to it or dimension to it, maybe incorporate it into a tribal tattoo, which should lend itself well to that.