Theme Parks: Dark Ride Pics | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Theme Parks: Dark Ride Pics

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
IMG_6132_zps6b54b570.jpg

What lens and settings do you use when you shot this?

you really should not be taking pictures on rides. there are rules for a reason.
These pics wouldn't have been possible with a flash on, so cool your jets. If you use flash on dark rides, you get an over exposed brightly lit mess of a photo. All of these amazing photos capture the correct lighting in the scenes. They weren't flashed.

Just a bit of fun, as an aside... I actually brokeThe Cat in the Hat Ride by taking flash pictures... Oops. I got told off and everything, one of the AAs went a bit weird and the car stopped spinning, but the ride carried on, It didn't stop!! (we were the only people in our car) - the photo wasn't worth it

SO many things on the MK version are broken or inoperable.

Still, I got some good pics from my trip last week. I just need to sit down and fiddle with them in post.

I cant believe the ride just opened and its that far in into despair, well I guess I can believe it with their track record and falling apart mountain.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you! Got another one or two that turned out good ill put up later.

Awesome shot and FYI Scuttles eyes are all broken. Both on ride AAs are jacked.

Thank you. Im starting to run out of shots to post from my last trip, been milking it to last me until our trip up early Feb

Only just picked up this thread fantastic photos guys
I have nothing to contribute but have certainly been inspired, might even grab me a new lens to play with:thumbs:
Will wait til Im in the US though as they are usually about half the price.
Great work guys

Nice shots HTF, but I have to ask, have you got a thing for the mermaid? :kiss: :lol:

My wife LOVES this ride and it has become a must do each visit. It's also a very photo friendly dark ride with some great lighting. So partner that with my current set up and it's one of the only dark rides I can get some real great shots at the moment. Now once I upgrade my camera body as well as getting a few new lenses I'm sort of stuck with dark rides.