Theme Parks: Night Photography | Page 32 | Inside Universal Forums

Theme Parks: Night Photography

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
My dates are Sept 22 through Oct 5th, might add an extra week on the end yet though. It soooo has to be a Uni Park LOL

I was joking since all this Uni hating photographers stuff has been going on lately :lol:

Id love to meet up with everyone but might not be able to swing a trip up in Oct this year. Ive got a 5 day Disney trip in December im invested in and cant back out of so will need to budget for that trip plus Xmas.

I know Mike thats why it has to be Uni .:rofl:

Shame your busy, maybe my next trip around April :thumbs: that Disney photography trip sounds fun.

I know Mike thats why it has to be Uni .:rofl:

Shame your busy, maybe my next trip around April :thumbs: that Disney photography trip sounds fun.

October isnt totally out of the question for me just yet. Ill just have to squeeze my wallet really really tight to make it happen :lol:

There are a few web sites that have photography meets ups, the one I will join in is in early December.

What are the chances of organising a night shoot in September/October? would love to meet up, take some shots, drink some beers and grab some tips with you guys.
I'd love to meet some of you guys! I'm down in October, so that gets my vote! :wave:

If it's during a weekend, I'm game :cheers:

Do keep in mind, though, that most nights in late September and October are HHN nights, which would require HHN admission. That is, unless you go on a Monday or Tuesday, and certain Wednesdays.

Is it bad I have a themepark stroller picked out :lol:

You're becoming one of them! :skellington:

But it's okay if it's this guy here:

star_wars_atat_stroller.jpg

I think my annual pass will cover one time entry to hhn. Someone correct me if I'm wrong

Do we get late nights and short queues at that time of year? Or should I book RPR for express

Last edited:
Is it bad I have a themepark stroller picked out :lol:

Got to be prepared :lol: Which one are you eye balling?

- - - Updated - - -

I think my annual pass will cover one time entry to hhn. Someone correct me if I'm wrong

Do we get late nights at short queues at that time of year? Or should I book RPR for express

Premier gets a HHN ticket valid Sun-Thur

- - - Updated - - -

You're becoming one of them! :skellington:

But it's okay if it's this guy here:

star_wars_atat_stroller.jpg

Ha, that is my buddy Rick. He also built a snowspeeder, sandcrawler and speeder bike stroller